Bell Insurance has been the leading car insurance cover providers for safe drivers, young drivers and first time drivers in the United Kingdom along with the expansions in the areas of travel, breakdown cover and van and motorbike insurance The company ‘vision has always been to provide value to money as many people as possible with the great offers and excellent customer service. You can contact Bell Insurance customer service at 0333 220 2008.
Bell customers contact numbers in the UK and international
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Bell Customer Services||0333 220 2008||+44 29 2060 1295|
|Policy Updates / Safe Driver Scheme/ Accessibility||0333 220 2011||+44 29 2060 1295|
|Quote Acceptance Line/ Motor Legal Protection Cover||0333 220 2088||+44 29 2060 1295|
|Bell Insurance Claims||0333 220 2041||+44 29 2060 1295|
|Renewals Hotline for Safe Driver Policy||0333 220 2022||+44 333 220 2022|
|Renewals Hotline for Standard Policy||0333 222 6717||+44 333 222 6717|
|If Hit By Someone Insured By Bell||0333 220 2050||+44 333 220 2050|
|Roadside Emergency Helpline||0800 600 840||+44 800 600 840|
|Safe Driver Scheme Helpline||0333 2020 004||+44 333 2020 004|
|Glass Repair Line||0333 220 2028||+44 333 220 2028|
|Bell Insurance Breakdown Helpline||0800 458 9282 or 0333 320 2187||+44 800 458 9282 or +44 333 320 2187|
|Legal Advice Helpline||0333 999 7871||+44 333 999 7871|
|Legal Advice Helpline For Claims||0333 220 2041||+44 333 220 2041|
|Multi Car Insurance||0333 220 2085||+44 333 220 2085|
|Van Insurance (Gladiator Phone Number )||0800 519 2555||+44 800 519 2555|
|Motorbike Insurance||0330 022 7891||+44 330 022 7891|
|Travel Insurance||0343 658 0290||+44 343 658 0290|
|Press Team||0333 220 2062||+44 333 220 2062|
|Recruitment Hotline||0800 118 1619||+44 800 118 1619|
|Complaints Phone Number For Policies||0330 333 5888||+44 330 333 5888|
|Complaints Fax Number For Policies||0330 333 5886||+44 330 333 5886|
|Complaints Phone Number For Claims||0330 333 5887||+44 330 333 5887|
|Complaints Fax Number For Claims||0333 222 5770||+44 333 222 5770|
|Financial Ombudsman Service||0300 1239 123 or 0800 0234 567||+44 300 1239 123 or +44 800 0234 567|
Bell Insuerance Postal Address
Along with the helpline numbers, the customers are also given an option to mail in their feedback or queries on the below mentioned Bell Insurance postal address, along with their contact details so that the support team can reply back as early as possible.
Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2AA
Bell Insurance Contact
- To get in touch with the Bell Insurance customer service team for your queries, you need to dial the Bell Insurance contact number 0333 220 2008. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm. if you are calling from abroad, you can dial the Bell Insurance UK contact number
+44 29 2060 1295.
- During the festive period, you can check the opening hours via the link http://www.bell.co.uk/car-insurance/contact-us.php.
- If you need to make any changes in your policy, you can use the Bell Insurance secure email form via the link https://secure.belldirect.co.uk/update-policy/update-policy. Still if you have any questions, you can contact the Bell Insurance customer service team by calling the Bell Insurance contact number 0333 220 2011 from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
- For all your queries, you can also fill in the Bell Insurance secure email form via the page https://secure.belldirect.co.uk/common/emailUs.php. The Bell Insurance customer care team will make all efforts to respond back as early as possible.
Bell Insurance Safe Driver Scheme
If you have any enquiries for the Bell Insurance safe driver scheme, you can call the Bell Insurance phone number 0333 220 2011. The phone lines for Bell Insurance safe driver scheme are open from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm
Bell Insurance Quote Acceptance Line
For queries concerning quotes for the cover, you can call the Bell Insurance freephone number 0333 220 2088. The Bell Insurance quote accepted lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, and Sunday 10am-6pm. You can get the quotes online as well by entering the details in the page https://quote.bell.co.uk/BL/singleCar/car/defau/telematics
Bell Insurance Proof of No Claims Bonus
You can easily update your proof of no claims bonus online by filling in the details in the Bell Insurance proof of no claim bonus form https://secure.belldirect.co.uk/yourPolicy/proofNCB.php
Bell Insurance Claims Department
To make a claim, you need to contact the Bell Insurance claims department by dialing the Bell Insurance telephone number
0333 220 2041. The claims advisors are accessible from Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm.
Bell Insurance Renewals Hotline
For the renewals of the insurance cover, in the case of safe driver policy, you can call the Bell Insurance renewals hotline 0333 220 2022 and 0333 222 6717 for the Bell Insurance standard policy. The phone lines are open from Mon- Fri 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, and Sunday10am-4pm
Bell Insurance Helpline
If you are hit by someone, who is covered by the Bell Insurance, you can call the Bell Insurance helpline number 0333 220 2050. In case of any roadside emergency situation, you can call the Bell Insurance roadside emergency helpline 0800 600 840. This is the free phone number which is accessible for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the case of Bell Insurance safe driver scheme, you have been provided with 24 hour theft tracking system and can call the Bell Insurance 24 hour emergency helpline 0333 2020 004. If any glass has been broken, you need to contact the Bell Insurance glass repair line 0333 220 2028, open for 24 hours
Bell Insurance Breakdown Services
In the case of any breakdown of the vehicle, you need to call the Bell Insurance 24 hours breakdown helpline 0800 458 9282 or 0333 320 2187. You can add the breakdown cover to the policy by calling the Bell Insurance breakdown service phone number 0333 220 2011 from Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 5pm and Sun 10am – 4pm and it will get start in 48 hours.
Bell Insurance Motor Legal Protection
To get the motor legal protection cover, you can call the Bell Insurance telephone number 0333 220 2088 and you can claim for personal injury and uninsured damages as well as a range of other motoring issues. You have been given option of free legal advice helpline which is available 365 days a year. You can call the Bell Insurance legal advice helpline 0333 999 7871 and if required to make a claim then you need to call the Bell Insurance motor legal protection 0333 220 2041.
Bell Insurance Car Warranty Cover
The car warranty covers for any repair costs if your car breaks down due to mechanical or electrical failure. The cover has been arranged by Warranty Direct. You can check the warranty cover quote online via Bell Insurance car warranty cover link www.warrantydirect.co.uk. You can write in for any queries at the address:
Warranty Direct Limited, Quadrant House, 20 Broad Street Mall, Reading, RG1 7QE
Bell Insurance Multi Car Insurance
To check for the details of multi car insurance, you can call the Bell Insurance multi car insurance contact number 0333 220 2085
Bell Van Insurance
The van insurance is arranged by Able insurance services limited (gladiator) and you can call the Bell van insurance phone number 0800 519 2555 for any details. The quotes for the insurance can be easily checked online by filling in the details via the form https://gladwww01.gladiator-insurance.com/VanInsuranceQuote/aboutYou.xhtml
Bell Motorbike Insurance
Bell Motorbike insurance is arranged by vast visibility limited. You can check the quotes over the phone at the Bell motorbike insurance phone number 0330 022 7891 from Mon – Fri 9am – 7pm and Sat 9am – 4pm or online via the link https://www.insurancemotorbikes.co.uk/bell/
Bell Travel Insurance
The Bell travel insurance is administered by Rock Insurance Services Limited. The quotes can be checked over the phone at 0343 658 0290 from Mon – Fri 8am – 7pm and Sat 9am – 5pm or online via the link http://www.belltravelinsurance.co.uk/
Bell Insurance Accessibility Team
The disabled customers or with special needs can request for bills in braille format, or large font, audio material by submitting the details in the form at https://secure.belldirect.co.uk/book-request/ . If you find any difficulty in accessing the website, you can contact the Bell Insurance customer service team by dialing the Bell Insurance accessibility team phone number 0333 220 2011 from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday.
Bell Insurance Press Office
To contact the Bell Insurance press office team, you can dial the Bell Insurance switchboard number 0333 220 2062.
Bell Insurance Careers
To check for the job opportunities with bell, you can call the Bell Insurance recruitment hotline 0800 118 1619. You can also check the details online by visiting the Bell Insurance careers page https://admiraljobs.co.uk/#!home
Bell Insurance Customer Complaints
- Bell has a trained and dedicated staff to handle the issues efficiently and to the best of customer satisfaction. If you have any complaints about the Bell Insurance policies and services, you can call the Bell Insurance customer complaints contact number 0330 333 5888. The team can also be contacted by email at Bell Insurance contact email [email protected] or by fax at the Bell Insurance fax number 0330 333 5886 and if you prefer to write, you can mail in the details at the following Bell Insurance contact address
Quality Manager Bell, Ty Admiral, David Street, Cardiff CF10 2AA
- If you have complaints concerning the claims, you can call the Bell Insurance phone number 0330 333 5887. The complaints team can also be contacted by email at Bell Insurance contact email [email protected] or by fax at the Bell Insurance fax number 0333 222 5770. You can post your complaint letter as well to the above mentioned Bell Insurance contact address, referring to the claims quality manager bell, claims department.
- If you are dissatisfied with the given solution or eight weeks have passed and no resolution, you can even escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted by phone at 0300 1239 123 or 0800 0234 567 or by mail at the following address
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- Even you can contact them via email at [email protected] and if you wish to check for their details, the official website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
- In regard to the online purchases, you can also use the European online dispute resolution platform to escalate the matter. The details can be accessed via the page https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm
Other ways to contact Bell Insurance, Twitter and Apps