Topshop UK customer service number is: 0344 984 0264 local rate number – contact Topshop: Mon-Fri 9AM-11PM,
Sat –Sun 9AM-6PM
Topshop is the leading fashion retailer of clothing, shoes, beauty brands and accessories in the United Kingdom and worldwide. The company has around 300 stores and a wide collection of famous brands in all shapes and sizes. The Topshop customer support team always aims to provide the best possible service and will try to help and assist with any queries. They are readily accessible over the telephone or via the social portals.
Topshop customer care numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Customer Services||0344 984 0264||+44 344 984 0264|
|EIRE Customers Queries||0870 606 9666||+44 870 606 9666|
|Bride Personal Shopping Appointment||0344 243 5544||+44 344 243 5544|
|Card Services||0333 220 2507||+44 333 220 2507|
|Card Activation||0800 915 2205||+44 800 915 2205|
|Check Gift Card Balance||03448 488022||+44 3448 488022|
|PR Queries||020 7291 2471||+44 20 7291 2471|
|Arcadia Group- Corporate Queries||0844 243 0000||+44 844 243 0000|
|Finance And Leasing Association Fax Number||020 7420 9600||+44 20 7420 9600|
|Financial Ombudsman Service Phone Number||020 7964 1000||+44 20 7964 1000|
Topshop Service Hours of Operation
Sat –Sun 9AM-6PM and
9AM-5:30PM on UK bank holidays
|Card services||Mon-Sun 8AM-9PM|
Topshop Contact Us
For any of your queries regarding the online account or about the orders, you can get in touch with the Topshop customer care team at the Topshop customer service number 0344 984 0264. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 9AM-11PM, Sat –Sun 9AM-6PM and 9AM-5:30PM on UK bank holidays. The EIRE customers for their enquiries can call the Topshop help number 0870 606 9666 (here). You can also check for the contact numbers used globally by visiting this page
Topshop Contact Address
If you prefer to write, you can send in your requests at the following Topshop registered address, mentioning your all contact details so that the Topshop customer care team can respond back as quickly as possible.
Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL
- You can easily place the orders online using the webpage and following the instructions as mentioned via this Topshop orders page . Alternatively, you can also call the Topshop contact number 0344 984 0264 and the Topshop customer service UK advisors will be happy to assist you with you order.
- If you are searching for Topshop phone cases or Topshop iPhone 6 cases, you may visit this link
You can look for the contact details and the opening hours of the Topshop stores near to your place by using the street or post code details via this page
Topshop Corporate Enquiries
If you have any corporate affairs queries, you can call the phone number 0844 243 0000 (here) and the Arcadia group will be happy to assist your further or you can visit their Topshop corporate enquiries web page for the related information. Alternatively, you can also dial the Topshop phone number 0344 984 0264
Arcadia Group Ltd, Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London, W1T 3NL
Topshop Card Services
- You can easily apply online for a Topshop card and use it at any of the UK Topshop stores. But, if you wish to cancel the card services, then you have 14 days from the date of receipt of the card. You are required to inform the Topshop card services team for the same either by calling the Topshop phone number 0333 220 2507 or by mail at the following address
Colegrave House, 70 Berners Street, London W1T 3NL
- In order to activate the Topshop card, you need to call the Topshop phone number 0800 915 2205. The advisors will be accessible from Mon-Sun 8AM-9PM. Moreover, you have been given a benefit to add up to 3 people on your card account. To do the same, you need to contact the Topshop card services on the Topshop phone number 0333 220 2507.
- If you wish to make any changes in your personal details on the card, you are required to send the requests at the following address
NewDay Ltd, Customer Services Department, and PO BOX 700, Leeds LS99 2BD (NewDay ltd. operates the Topshop card on the behalf of Topshop)
Topshop Account Card Payments
You have been given various options to pay for the account card as discussed below-
- Debit Card– using your debit card, you can easily make the payment via this link or you can use the automated services at the Topshop contact number 0344 984 0264.
- Direct Debit– you can call the Topshop account card payments phone number 0333 220 2507 and set up direct debit on the account so that the amount is automatically deducted from your account on a desired date.
- By cash or cheque – you can pay at a bank or building society using cash or cheque along with the payment slip.
- Via Standing order or internet banking-using the bank details, the payments can be made online.
- At Arcadia Store– you can only pay by cash or debit card at any of the Arcadia stores.
- Post- the cheques can be sent to the following address
- Santander Cards UK Limited, PO Box 848, Liverpool, L71 2XX
Topshop Gift Cards
You can purchase the Topshop gift cards online via this page or visit any of the Topshop stores. If you wish to check the balance on the gift card, you have been various options to do the same. You can check it online via this link using the card and pin number. The balance can also be checked by visiting the Topshop stores or over the phone by dialing the Topshop contact number 03448 488022.
Topshop Bride Personal Shopping Service
There are few Topshop London stores which offer personal shopping service for the bridal range. You can book a shopping appointment with the Topshop advisors at the Topshop bride personal shopping service contact number 0344 243 5544 or contact them by email at the Topshop contact email [email protected]. If you are not in the UK, then also you can book your appointment online by submitting the details via this page
Topshop Returns Queries
If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the same in the following ways-
- To Stores– within 28 of receiving the product, you can return it to any of the Topshop stores near to your place which you can check via this link
- Via Post– you can return at your nearest post office, which you can search using this link . The return has to be made to the following address
Spectrum for Arcadia, Merton Drive, Grafton Street, Redmoor, Milton Keynes MK6 4ZR
- By Hermes ParcelShop– within 14 days of the receipt of the product, you can make a return using the Hermes parcelshop service via this link
- In the case, if you are returning the bridal dress, you need to contact the Topshop customer care team on the Topshop help number 0344 984 0264 to arrange for the collection of the bridal dress. Regarding the international returns, this can only be done by post within 30 days of receiving it in the original and saleable condition and along with the return label, which can be downloaded via this link
Topshop Media Queries
The journalists can contact the Topshop PR team for all their queries either over the phone at the Topshop media queries phone number 020 7291 2471 or by email at the Topshop contact email [email protected]
Topshop Website Issues
If you are facing any difficulty while using the website, you can send the details via email at the Topshop website issues contact email [email protected] and the Topshop technical team will be more than happy to assist you further.
Topshop Customer Complaints
- Topshop has a trained and dedicated staff to handle the issues efficiently and to the best of customer satisfaction. If you have any complaints regarding the products or services, you can get in touch with the Topshop customer care team at the Topshop customer complaints helpline 0344 984 0264 from Mon-Fri 9AM-11PM, Sat –Sun 9AM-6PM and 9AM-5:30PM on UK bank holidays and the team would make all possible efforts to resolve the issue instantly.
- Regarding the online transactions, the issue can also be escalated to the EU Commission online dispute resolution platform (“ODR Platform”). Their contact information can be checked via this link
- If your complaint is concerning the Topshop card, you need to send the issues in writing to the following address
Complaints Department NewDay Ltd, PO BOX 700, Leeds, LS99 2BD
- And if you are not happy with the way the card complaint has been dealt with, you can forward the matter to the Finance and Leasing Association at the fax number 020 7420 9600 or via email at [email protected] or by post at the following address
The Complaints Manager, Finance and Leasing Association, Imperial House, 15–19 Kingsway, London, WC2B 6UN
- Then you may also raise the issue with the Financial Ombudsman Service at the phone number 020 7964 1000 or contact by email at [email protected] or at the address:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
- All their related information can be checked via this page