Eon Customer Service Number:
0345 052 0000
Call This Number and Save it Under “Eon Number”.
Eonenergy is a gas and power energy supplier for home or business that operates in the United Kingdom. With the efficient customer services and the supplies, the company has become one of the top energy companies in the UK. They have a proper procedure to solve all the queries raised and the users can easily reach to the customer care by calling on the Eonenergy customer service number. The company has always kept its vision to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. It is coming up with Warm Home Discount to help the customers to reduce their energy bills like the pensionable people or those in fuel poverty. For better support, Eonenergy provides emergency helpline numbers that are available for 24 hours.
Eonenergy Customer Service Address
Along with the helpline numbers, the customers are also given an option to mail in their feedback or queries on the below mentioned Eonenergy customer care address-
Business customer service
E.ON energy solutions Limited,
P O Box 2010, NG1 9GQ
The postal method can also be used for filing complaints. If the customers wish to mail their complaints, they can use the following Eonenergy complaint postal address
Customer Service Centre
E.ON, PO Box 7750
Nottingham NG1 6WR
Along with letter of complaint, mention your contact details so that the customer complaints department can reach out to you as soon as they come up with a solution.
- Eonenergy Official Website Page
- Eonenergy Online Registration Page
Eonenergy Online Login Page
- Eonenergy Official Face book Page
- Eonenergy Official Twitter Account
- Eonenergy Official YouTube Channel
- Eonenergy Official LinkedIn Page
- Eonenergy IOS App Page
- Eonenergy Android App Page
- Eonenergy Customer Service
Providing best services to the customers has always been a priority for Eonenergy and this is proved by winning the Overall Customer Satisfaction in the uSwitch Energy Awards in 2012 and 2013.
Eonenergy Bill Payment Number and Meter Readings
- The users can call at Eonenergy customer service phone number 0345 052 0000 for the bill enquiries and meter readings, their account information and for other support services.
- If you have a prepayment meter, you can reach Eonenergy customer service at 0345 303 3040 (option 2 for the gas account and 3 for electricity). The Eonenergy customer care team is accessible from 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 8am – 6pm on a Saturday.
For a credit meter, you can dial Eonenergy customer care center number 0345 303 3020. This contact number is also used when you have shifted your home and want to get the Eon services at the new address as well. Using the link https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-home/your-account/moving-home-non-css you can also submit the information as needed.
Eonenergy Smart Metering Number
If it is a smart meter (a display inside your home) then you can contact Eonenergy smart metering team at 0345 366 5976.
If you have switched the services to Eonenergy from some other supplier, then you can call Eonenergy customer assistance number 0345 302 3473 for a prepayment meter and 0333 202 4610 or 03330 202 4662 for a credit meter. The team will provide all the required information about the meters, its tariff plans and advantages as per the usage.
Eonenergy Helpline Numbers
- Eonenergy helpline number is 0800 051 1480. This number is available from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday for any of your concerns regarding the energy savings tips which we can use for cost efficiency.
- Eonenergy customer assistance services are also available to make the payments over the phone or to give meter readings or any queries regarding the bills. The customer care phone number is 0345 059 9905
- Special services are given for people who have a disability or are chronically sick, blind or deaf. Deaf customers can contact Eonenergy customer service team at 0800 056 6560. Eonenergy helpline number to receive letters and bills in Braille is 0333 202 4674. The Eonenergy customer care executives are available from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- If you are overseas and have any concerns, then the Eonenergy contact center is at +44 (0)115 843 4373
- For all the business enquiries, you can dial Eonenergy customer relations number 0333 202 4586. This number is open from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- A team of heat specialists can also be reached at the Eonenergy contact number 0345 302 4312 or by email at [email protected]
- If you want to check on the available payment methods, dial 0345 302 4312 for the details
- For fixing any appointment like for the installation of the meters, the customers can contact Eonenergy customer service team at 0800 032 2409 or via online through twitter or facebook
- Please note that your call may be monitored or recorded for security, training or quality purposes.
- The customers can also fill up a form at https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-business/small-to-medium-energy-users/contact-us regarding any of their concerns and queries and the Eonenergy customer relations department will respond back within 48 hours.
- The calls made to 0800 numbers are not always free when calling from a mobile. Hence 0345 numbers are now used so that if you are calling from a mobile or landline, you will be charged at local rates only.
Eonenergy Maintenance, Meter Reading & Repair Helpline Numbers
In the case of a faulty meter, the customers can contact Eonenergy meter reading at 0333 202 4606, available from Monday- Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturday 8am-6pm or can email at [email protected] with your contact information and the query raised.
For any information relating to the Safety and Maintenance Inspections and/or Repairs, you can contact Eonenergy home team service and repair team at 0345 052 0000 or can also write a mail at the following address-
The Warranty Group Services (Isle of Man) Limited,
The Aspen Building,
Floor 2, Vantage Point Business Village,
Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0AF
The customers with hearing or speech difficulties can text telephone on Eonenergy Maintenance and Repair helpline number 0345 052 0000 and if you wish to get the bills in large prints or Braille the number is 0345 052 0000. The maintenance team will put in their best efforts to resolve the matter
Eonenergy Emergency Contact Numbers
If there has been a gas explosion or any gas smell, you need to immediately contact the National Gas Emergency Helpline at 0800 111 999.
For gas safety advice you can call the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) on 0800 300 363. The HSE is the national independent regulator for health, safety and illness.
You can use the link https://www.eonenergy.com/for-your-business/small-to-medium-energy-users/help-and-support/emergencies/electricity-emergency-numbers for electricity emergencies.
For any power failures or want to report damage to the cables, you need to enter your post code in the desired field and the contact number will be displayed. The emergency helpline numbers are mentioned on the bills as per the area code.
If it s prepayment meter and it is in credit but is still not working then you can contact the Eonenergy helpline at 0345 303 3040. But if the meter is out of credit, then also the company doesn’t run you off. You can insert the key into the meter and £5 credit will be transferred to the account, which you can pay back later on. In case of any heating emergency, the support team can be contacted at 0345 302 4312.
All emergency contact numbers are open 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week and 365 days a year.
Eonenergy Customer Complaints
When the users have any complaint, they can surely raise the concern and Eonenergy customer service members take the needful steps to rectify it as soon as possible.
- The customers can contact the Eonenergy complaints team at 0345 303 4060 for their general issues. The number is open from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. If the complaint is regarding the smart meter account, the Eonenergy customer complaint number would be 0345 366 5973
Through your online account also, you can fill the form and submit it.
- The prepayment account customers can Eonenergy customer complaints department at 0345 303 3040.
- Deaf customers can Minicom on the Eonenergy helpline number 0800 056 6560 using the text phone.
- The customer care team put in their best efforts to resolve the matter. If not then they pass on the query to the resolution team.
- The resolution to the issues generally depends on the type of complaint. Mostly they are resolved within 2 days and the customers are informed in advance if the complaint will take longer to resolve.
- If you are not satisfied with the solution given, you can reach to the Citizens Advice helpline at 0345 404 0506 or can write to them by filling up a form at https://ssl.datamotion.com/form.aspx?co=3438&frm=energy&to=flareenergy.fromforms
This can be done any time during the complaint process
- At any point if the complaint is not resolved for more than 8 weeks, then you can also contact to Ombudsman Services: Energy. They are an independent dispute resolution provider and are free to use. You can dial 0330 440 1624, or email [email protected] or mail to them at the following address-
PO Box 966,
Warrington, WA4 9DF.
The decision given by the Ombudsman Services that the customer accepts becomes binding on the company.