Green Star Energy supplies the gas and electricity to residential customers across the United Kingdom. The company has been offering very competitive fixed deals and has a proper procedure to solve all the queries raised to the best of customer satisfaction. You can call Green Star Energy UK customer services at 0800 012 4510.
Green Star customer service numbers in the UK and international numbers:
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Green Star Energy Landline Number / Media Contacts/ Complaints||0800 012 4510||+44 800 012 4510|
|Green Star Energy Mobile Number||0330 088 1619||+44 330 088 1619|
|Green Star Energy Automated Line For Meter Readings And Payments||0203 131 2382||+44 203 131 2382|
|Green Star Energy Minicom Text Telephone Number||18001 0800 012 4510||+44 18001 0800 012 4510|
|Gas Emergency Services||0800 111 999||+44 800 111 999|
|Gas Emergency Services Textphone||18001 0800 371 787||+44 18001 0800 371 787|
Green Star Energy Contact Address
If you prefer to write, you can send in your requests at the following Green Star Energy contact address, mentioning your all contact details so that the Green Star Energy customer care team can respond back as quickly as possible
Green Star Energy, Elder House 3rd Floor, 586-592 Elder Gate, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 1LR
You can seek the help of the map available at the page https://www.mygreenstarenergy.com/Contact-Us to get the directions of the address
Green Star Energy Contact Details
For all your enquiries, you can get in touch with the Green Star Energy customer service team by calling the Green Star Energy contact number 0800 012 4510. You can also dial the Green Star Energy mobile number 0330 088 1619. The phone lines are open from Monday – Friday, 8:00am- 6:00pm. The queries can also be sent by email at Green Star Energy email address [email protected]
Green Star Energy Meter Reading
You can submit your meter reading by email at Green Star Energy contact email [email protected] or you can call the Green Star Energy meter reading phone number 0800 012 4510 or the Green Star Energy automated line 0203 131 2382 and submit.
You can also sign into the Green Star Energy my account via the Green Star Energy login page https://myaccount.mygreenstarenergy.com/ and provide the readings.
Green Star Energy Bill Payments
The customers have been given various options to make the bill payments like direct debit, debit or credit card, bank transfer, cheques or cash, as described below-
- Direct Debit– enables the customers to get their desired amount automatically debited from their bank account every month on a fixed date. This option provides good amount of savings on the yearly bill and to get more information, you can call the Green Star Energy phone number 0800 012 4510
- BACS– you can easily make the payment using the internet or telephone banking. The following details will be required in the process: Payee: Green Star Energy LTD, Sort Code: 40-33-33, and Account no 72409364
- Post- you can send the cheque payable to Green Star Energy to the address- Elder House 3rd Floor, 586-592 Elder Gate, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 1LR
- Phone– you can call the Green Star Energy phone number 0800 012 4510 or 033 0088 1619 (both option 3) and make the payments using the debit or credit card. You can also call the Green Star Energy automated line 0203 131 2382 for the payments.
- Post Office– you can use the post office payment cards and make the payments at your local post office
- If you are facing any kind of difficulty while making the payment, you can send the requests via email at Green Star Energy contact email [email protected] or by dialing the Green Star Energy contact number 0800 012 4510. The service advisors will make all possible efforts to make a convenient payment plan.
Green Star Energy Home Move
If you are moving home, either you can contact the support team by email at Green Star Energy email address [email protected] or dial the Green Star Energy home move team contact number 0800 012 4510 and the team will assist you further with the process.
Green Star Energy Media Contacts
The journalists with all the media related queries can contact the Green Star Energy press office team by calling the Green Star Energy media contact number 0800 012 4510 or via email at Green Star Energy email address [email protected]
Green Star Energy Referrals
You can refer your friend or any known person the Green Star Energy referrals services and get the reward. You both will receive a £20 Love2Shop voucher. The information is required to be filled in the page https://www.mygreenstarenergy.com/Refer-A-Friend
Green Star Energy Priority Services Register
The customers with special requirements like elderly, disabled, hearing impairment etc can register for the priority services like bills in accessible formats, password scheme or the typetalk services. You need to fill in the form via Green Star Energy priority services register link https://www.mygreenstarenergy.com/Help-and-Support/Priority-Services to register for the service.
If you would like to contact over the phone, you can call the Green Star Energy minicom text telephone number 18001 0800 012 4510 or you can contact by email at Green Star Energy email address [email protected]
Green Star Energy Emergency Contacts
If you suspect any gas leakage, you need to immediately call the Gas Emergency Services on 0800 111 999 and for the hearing impaired customers, the textphone services are accessible at the Green Star Energy emergency contact number 18001 0800 371 787. In the case of power cut, you need to contact the local electricity network operator. Their contact details can be checked via the page https://www.mygreenstarenergy.com/help-and-support/Emergencies
Green Star Energy Complaints
- For all your complaints or issues, you can get in touch with the Green Star Energy complaints team at the phone number
0800 012 4510 and they will make their best efforts to resolve the query. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am-6pm. If the team is not able to give the response, you can refer the matter to the Green Star Energy manager.
- For the deaf, hearing or speech impaired customers, the Green Star Energy textphone services are available at the phone number 18001 0800 012 4510.
- If you are not happy with the given response, you can forward the issue to the Green Star Energy complaints lead via email at Green Star Energy email address [email protected] or by post at the above mentioned Green Star Energy contact address. If the complaint remains unresolved within 8 weeks or you are dissatisfied with the given solution, you can escalate the matter to the Energy Ombudsman Services at the phone number
0330 440 1624 (textphone 0330 440 1600 ) or by email at [email protected] or you can visit their website
www.os-energy.org . During the process, you can also seek independent advice from the Citizens Advice Consumer Service and they can be contacted at the phone number 03454 04 0506.
- Their details can be checked by visiting the page www.adviceguide.org.uk. Alternatively, for using the products and services online, you can forward the issue to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution Provider via the link http://ec.europa.eu/odr
Contact Green Star through social accounts – Facebook, Twitter and APPS
- Green Star Energy Official Website
- Green Star Energy Online Registration
- Green Star Energy Online Login
- Green Star Energy Official Facebook
- Green Star Energy Official Twitter
- Green Star Energy IOS App
- Green Star Energy Android App