Lebara Direct Contact Number:
020 7031 0791
Call This Number and Save it Under “Lebara Number”.
Lebara is the United Kingdom’s telecommunications company providing cheap international calls, national and data plans, serving about five million active customers and business operations in around 8 countries. You can enjoy the benefits of bundle packages (calls and data), prepaid Lebara cards and free Lebara to Lebara calls. The company’ vision remains to make the connected world of technology clear and easy to understand for all and to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. The company has a team of dedicated service advisors and you can easily contact Lebara customer service by dialing the phone number:
020 7031 0791 local rate number.
@kenstechtips Thanks Ken, we do have a standard number to call customer services as per our "Contact us" link and that's 02070310791 :).
— Lebara UK (@lebara) July 21, 2014
Lebara customers contact numbers
|Lebara Helpline||UK contact numbers||International contact numbers|
|Customer Services and Support||0203 036 3000||+44 203 036 3000|
|Any Queries / For Return Of Lebara Phones||5588 (when calling from Lebara phone)|
|Customer Queries||020 7031 0791||+44 20 7031 0791|
|Press Team||0203 036 3001||+44 203 036 3001|
|Complaints For Lebara Money Services||0800 640 6303||+44 800 640 6303|
|To Check Balance of your Lebara SIM Card||*#1345#|
|To Check your Lebara Number||*#100#|
|Financial Ombudsman Services||0800 023 4567 or||+44 800 023 4567 or|
|Citizen’s Advice National Consumer Helpline||0345 404 0506||+44 345 404 0506|
Lebara customers services opening times
|Customer support||Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm|
|Online chat sessions||Mon-Fri 9am-7:30pm and Sat-Sun 9am-5:30pm|
|Customer complaints||Mon-Fri 10am-7pm|
Lebara Customer Care Address
Along with the helpline numbers, you can write in the mail for any queries or requests at the below mentioned Lebara contact address, mentioning clearly all your contact details as well so that the Lebara customer care team can revert back as soon as possible. Lebara customer care address is:
Lebara, 25 Copthall Street, London EC2R 7BP, UK
For all your queries on the Lebara global products or services, you can contact the Lebara customer service team by email at the Lebara contact email [email protected] and the team will make all possible efforts to revert back quickly and solve the concern. You can also contact the Lebara UK customer service team for all other general queries via the Lebara contact email [email protected] and the team aims to revert back within 3 working days. The team can be contacted over the phone at the Lebara customer service phone number 0203 036 3000. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. The Lebara customer service team is also actively accessible on the social portals like Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- For any questions concerning the Lebara phones, you can contact the Lebara customer care team via email at the Lebara contact email [email protected] or over the phone at the Lebara contact number 0203 036 3000( 5588 when using the Lebara mobile) or even by post at the address:
Lebara Mobile Limited, 25 Copthall Avenue London EC2R 7BP
- The delivery is made within selected EU countries. If you wish to return the phone or unused Lebara Prepaid SIM Card or any other Lebara products, you have 14 days starting when the product was bought. To make the arrangements for the return, you need to contact the Lebara mobile customer service team over the phone at the Lebara contact number 5588 (when calling from Lebara phone) and Lebara phone number 0203 036 3000 (when calling from landline). The respective returns have to be made to the below mentioned address
Customer Services (Returns), Lebara Mobile, 25 Copthall Avenue, London, EC2R 7BP, England.
- If you wish to check the details for calling or tariff plans, you can visit this page . The Lebara UK customer service team is accessible to solve any of your issues through various portals like the Lebara online chat sessions from Mon-Fri 9am-7:30pm and Sat-Sun 9am-5:30pm via this link or via the social portals like facebook or twitter accounts or by filling in the Lebara enquiry form through this link . The team can also be contacted by mail at the below mentioned address
Lebara Mobile, 25 Copthall Avenue, London, EC2R 7BP, UK
Lebara Balance Check
If you wish to check the balance of your Lebara SIM card, you are required to dial Lebara balance check *#1345# and then press the call button, it will be displayed on the screen. If you are unsure about your phone number, you can dial *#100# and then press the call button, you will get the Lebara number on your phone screen.
You can check the contact details of the nearest Lebara stores by visiting the Lebara stores page and can purchase your Lebara SIM cards
Lebara Special Offers
You can check for the special promotional offers for national or international plans via Lebara special offers link .
Lebara Media Team
The journalists can make all their media related queries with the Lebara press team by email at the Lebara contact email [email protected] or you can contact over the phone at the Lebara media team phone number 0203 036 3001
Lebara Investment Relations Team
- If you have any enquiries for the investment opportunities, you can contact the Lebara investment relations team via email at the Lebara email address [email protected] .
- In order to discuss the innovative ideas for the Lebara products or services, you can get in touch with the Lebara team via email at the Lebara email address [email protected]
All the work applications are only accepted online and if you have any questions, you can contact the Lebara recruitment team via email at the Lebara careers contact email [email protected]
You can join with Lebara foundation team for making donations for social causes. For any queries, you can call the Lebara customer services number 0203 036 3000 or contact by email at the Lebara foundation email address [email protected] . You can check all the donation related information by visiting this page
Lebara Services Cancellation
If you wish to cancel the Lebara services, you are required to get a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC Code). For this code, you need to contact the Lebara customer service agent through the online form via Lebara services cancellation page
Lebara Customer Complaints
- If the complaint is concerning the Lebara mobile products or services, the Lebara customer care team will be happy to assist further. They can be contacted over the phone at the Lebara customer service number 5588 (when calling from Lebara phone) and 0203 036 3000 (when calling from landline) or via email at the Lebara contact email [email protected] . The team can also be contacted online by filling the Lebara enquiry form via this page . If you are not happy with the solution given by the Lebara customer service team, you can raise the matter to an independent dispute resolution provider, Otelo. You can check the Otelo contact details and the complaint procedure via this webpage .
- If you have any complaints concerning the Lebara money services, you can contact the Lebara help team by email at the Lebara contact email [email protected] or over the phone at the Lebara customer service free phone number 0800 640 6303 from Mon-Fri 10am-7pm
- If you have any issues for the Lebara products or services, you can contact the Lebara customer care team at the Lebara helpline number 0203 036 3000 or can contact by email at the Lebara email address [email protected] and the team will make all efforts to resolve the concern as early as possible. You can also get in touch with the team by post at the above mentioned Lebara customer complaints contact address
- If you are not satisfied with the given response, you can escalate the issue to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). The FOS can be contacted at the address: Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR; or by calling the phone number 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or via email at [email protected]
- The customers can also seek independent advice from the Citizen’s Advice national Consumer Helpline on the phone number 0345 404 0506.
Contact Lebara through social media – Facebook, Twitter and Apps
|Lebara Online Login and Registration
|Lebara iOS App
|Lebara Android (Top up)