For Thames Water customer service you can use 0800 980 8800 FREE NUMBER! you can Call This Number and Save it Under “Thames Water Phone Number” on your phone, but remember- this is call connection service and is costing you the above charges.
Another Thames Water direct number is: 0179 356 6421
Thames Water ltd is a public water supplier and a company that carries out waste water treatment process in the United Kingdom. They provide top quality service to their customers and are always ready to assist their customers whenever they require help regarding their service. You can contact the Thames Water customer service department by calling on their contact numbers. It is advised that the customers keep their account number ready with them while contacting the customer service centre. Apart from that you can also write an email to them or contact them by sending a letter to their postal address.
Thames Water Customer Service Address
A customer can write a letter to the Thames Water customer enquiries department mentioning their query or complaint and send it to the following Thames Water customer services address:
PO Box 286
Please mention your account numbers and your contact details so that the Thames water customer relations department can reach out to you as soon as they come up with a solution.
If you are not satisfied with the services of Thames Water, you can file a complaint by writing a letter and sending it to the Thames Water customer complaints address given below:
Complaints resolution team
PO BOX 436
- Thames Water Official Website Page
- Thames Water Online Registration Page
- Thames Water Online Login Page
- Thames Water Official Facebook page
- Thames Water Official Twitter Page
- Thames Water Official You tube Page
- Thames Water Official LinkedIn Page
- Thames Water Mobile Website
Thames Water Contact Customer Service And Bill Assistance Numbers
Customers can call on the Thames Water customer care number in case they need any assistance or advice regarding any of the service provided by the company.
- If you require assistance regarding bill payment or your account with the company you can call on the Thames Water customer service phone numbers. You can set up direct debit, get help paying your bill, update your bills and update your details by calling on this helpline number. The Thames Water contact number fre is 0800 980 8800 for customers calling from UK and +44 1793 566 421 for those calling from abroad. The lines are open from 8am to 8pm between Monday and Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and remains closed on Sunday and bank holidays.
- If you require assistance regarding your water supply, you can call on the Thames Water 24 hour helpline free number 0800 316 9800 and discuss your query with a team member. You can discuss about water pressure, latest news from your area, water quality and hardness and also ask for a plumber by calling on the provided number. You can receive useful advice from experts when facing the no water/low pressure issue at this link http://www.thameswater.co.uk/help-and-advice/6729.htm.
Thames Water 24 Hour Emergency Number
For customers seeking information regarding their drains and supply can call on the Thames water 24 hour emergency free number 0800 316 9800. By calling on this number, customers can talk to a Thames Water emergency team member and discuss on topics like Sewage and wastewater flooding, Backed up drains and Bin It service. You can receive useful advice from experts when facing issues related to drain and sewer at this link http://www.thameswater.co.uk/help-and-advice/12954.htm.
Thames Water Contact Number Moving Home
If you are moving home and you want to check the services in the new area, register as a new customer, close your account or any other service, you can call on the Thames Water contact number moving home line free phone 0800 980 8800 for customers calling from UK and +44 1793 566 421 for those calling from abroad. The Thames Water helpline numbers are open from 8am to 8pm between Monday and Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and remains closed on Sunday and bank holidays.
Thames Water Customer Helpline and Meter Reading Number
- Customers can request a water meter for their home, get help in finding and reading their meter, submit their meter reading or discuss any other issues regarding the meter readings by calling on the Thames Water customer helpline free number 0800 980 8800 for customers calling from UK and +44 1793 566 421 for those calling from abroad. The Thames Water customer service telephone number is open from 8am to 8pm between Monday and Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and remains closed on Sunday and bank holidays. You can also request for a water meter online by filling up the form provided at this link https://my.thameswater.co.uk/dynamic/cps/rde/xchg/corp/hs.xsl/15749.htm . The Thames water public relations department will contact you on your mentioned contact details.
- Customers wanting to enquire about water supply and waste water services can call on Thames Water 24 hour helpline free call 0800 316 9800. New customer enquiries, extra care services and supplier enquires can be made free from charge at 0800 980 8800 for customers calling from UK and +44 1793 566 421 for those calling from abroad. The lines are open from 8am to 8pm between Monday and Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and remains closed on Sunday and bank holidays.
- All calls made to 0800 numbers are free of cost made from UK landlines. Charges for calls made from abroad vary from service provider to service provider.
- Apart from all the Thames Water contact centre numbers provided above, customers can also report their non-urgent enquiries by filling an online enquiry form given at this link https://customerhelp.thameswater.co.uk/app/ask . The Thames Water contact centre members will reach out to you as soon as they have a solution to your problem.
- You can also ask your question online at this link http://www.thameswater.co.uk/16266.htm by typing your question in ‘Ask us a question’ box and then get real time response.
Helpline Number For Customers With Hearing Problems
- People who have hearing disabilities can dial free 0800 316 6899 from their text phone and receive Thames Water customer help from the team members. Over this Thames Water customer helpline, you can discuss about the Billing and current account and also the new plans offered if you are moving home. This Thames Water customer service phone number is available for full 24 hours.
- Those who want to make enquiries about water supply and wastewater services can dial free 0800 316 9898 from their text phone and speak to an executive to discuss their problems. This Thames Water customer service contact number is open for full 24 hours of the day.
Thames Water Emergency Service And Contact Support Telephone Numbers
If there has been a burst or a leak in your area, please immediately take all the safety measures provided at this link http://www.thameswater.co.uk/help-and-advice/9778.htm and then call on the Thames water emergency free number 0800 714 614 to report the emergency. People with hearing disabilities can dial free 0800 316 9898 from their text phone to report the leak or burst. Apart from this you can also report a leak online at this link https://my.thameswater.co.uk/dynamic/cps/rde/xchg/corp/hs.xsl/15461.htm and then the company will provide you with their expert plumbers.
Please note that your calls may be monitored or recorded for service quality, or training purposes.
Thames Water Customer Complaints Numbers
All customers can provide their feedback of the services provided by the company to the Thames Water customer relations department in a number of ways.
Customers can call on the Thames Water complaints free number 0800 0093 988 between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday to report their complaints.
You can also request a call back from the Thames Water complaints department by filling the online form given at this link https://my.thameswater.co.uk/dynamic/cps/rde/xchg/corp/hs.xsl/18815.htm .
Customers can also get in touch with the Thames Water customer service complaints by writing an email and sending it to the Thames Water complaints email address [email protected] .
If your issue isn’t resolved within time or you are not satisfied with the solution provided to you, please call free on 0800 0093 988 anytime between 9am and 5am from Monday to Friday and request for an independent review of your case.
Additionally, you can take your complaint further to Consumer Council of Water by calling on 0207 931 8502 or by visiting their website http://ccwater.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/417/kw/complain . Their customer complaints lines are open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and are closed at weekends and on bank holidays. Please note that Consumer Council of Water takes up complaints only after Thames Water has been provided with enough time to deal with the complaint themselves.
Alternatively, you can also take your complaints to the Water Redress Schemes who solve disputes amongst customers and water providing companies. You can make a complaint by calling on 0207 520 3801, by visiting their website http://www.watrs.org/ or by writing an email and sending it to their email address [email protected] . When the Water Redress Schemes takes up a complaint they solve it independently without any involvement from Thames Water. The service provided by Water Redress Schemes is absolutely free of charge.