British Airways Direct Contact Number:
0345 600 2290
- British Airways customer service contact support number, main helpdesk and customer care number:
0344 493 0787
- British Airways contact from abroad number:
0344 493 0747
- British Airways booking number Helpline
0800 727 800
- British Airways hire car, hotline and delayed baggage number (UK)
0344 493 0785
- British Airways travel booking contact number 24 hours
0344 493 0765
- British Airways flight Status check
0344 493 0777
British Airways Customer Service
If You have any query regarding services provided by British Airways, you can contact at following mentioned British Airways Customer service Address. While writing your query, always mention your contact number so as to enable them to respond to your query on time.
British Airways Customer Service Adress:
Customer Relations (S506)
PO Box 1126
Uxbridge UB8 9XS
If you want to contact Head office of British Airways for resolving your queries or for filing a complaint, you can write a letter and send it to British Airways Customer Helpline address. Please mention your contact information while sending a mail as it will help them to contact you for providing adequate solution to your problem.
British Airways Head Office Adress
British Airways Plc.
PO Box 365
Harmondsworth UB7 0GB,
British Airways Customer Care Phone Numbers
- If the customers have to make a fresh booking for flights, hotels, cars, they can contact at British Airways contact support 0344 493 0787 and select option 2, available daily from 07:30- 22:00 (calls are charged at 7 pence per minute)
- If any changes have to made in the existing booking of flight, the British Airways contact number is 0344 493 0787 option 1, Daily from 06:00-20:00 (calls are at local rate)
- If the customer has a hearing or speech impairment the contact number is 0344 493 0787 (Minicom) Daily from 06:00-20:00
- The customers are given timely and frequent updates regarding the delay of any aircraft. The information becomes available on website and the telephone reservation system.
- You may also cancel a reservation made through the British Airways call center within 24 hours of ticketing for a full refund by calling the British Airways call center at 800-AIRWAYS provided travel is one week or more from the date of purchase. The 24 hour deadline can be extended up to 48 hours if the call center is closed when you first call.
British Airways contact from abroad numbers
British Airways contact from abroad numbers 0344 493 0747 and +44 191 4907901 (outside the UK) can be used for enquiries related to managing the executive club account, making changes in the existing bookings, refund requests, regarding seats and extra baggage, for baggage claim, airport or website information
British Airways customer care telephone number and contact details
- If the customers need to contact for making any changes to an existing hotel or car bookings made; or if refund to be claimed for flight, car or hotel bookings, then they can contact at British Airways customer care number 0344 493 0787 option 1 (calls charged at local rate) daily from 07:30-20:00
- For enquiries about group travel bookings, the British Airways contact details are 0344 493 0765, accessible from Monday to Friday, from 08:30-17:00. If calling from Republic of Ireland the number is 015 319 039 between 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday except bank holidays
- Using the link http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/contact-executive-club/public/en_de the customers can select their country from the drop down menu and get the contact details of the respective offices all over the world.
- The time schedule is available at http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/schedules/public/en_gb with a complete listing of all scheduled flights operating under BA flight numbers.
- For any airport information, this link can be used http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/airport-information select the respective airport and get the information as required about the airport services, cafes, restaurants, lounges available and shopping services
- Under the website, the customers have been given option of Manage My Booking which is a self-service online initiative to do all the transactions online and thus saving time.
- Refund of tickets: Refunds for electronic tickets can be obtained by contacting the reservations department or through the Refund section on our web site at ba.com. any other requests can be sent to the following address-
British Airways Customer Relations (S506)
PO Box 5619
Suffolk CO10 2PG
It should be noted that the Refunds for credit card purchases will be made only to the credit card account.
- To compare the best available flight deals, you can log in to the page http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/flights-and-holidays/flights
British Airways Baggage Claim
- If the baggage is lost, the customers need to contact the British Airways customer number 0344 493 0785 between 06:00-20:00 and report to them. They will be given a baggage file reference number which is a series of five letters and five numbers. You can use the link https://wtrweb.worldtracer.aero/WTRInternet/wtwflowinternet.do?_flowExecutionKey=_c1C6F1CFB-C193-00B8-6D29-EE64D8E2BB6F_k4A9A9B73-1485-A983-1246-2AAC698D0925 to check the status of delayed bag.
- If you have received a message from the airlines with the bag reference number, you need to ensure that your name, address, flight information and bag type details are correct.
- You need to fill up the Baggage Claim Form from the link https://baggageclaim.britishAirways.com/?locale=en_de to claim for the bags which are missing. Once filled up, it is sent to the British Airways Customer Relations department who will process further. The quick way is to scan all the documents required with the said form and get uploaded on the website, otherwise mailed to the above mentioned address
- Mostly baggages get to the owners within 72 hours. When the baggage is found out it is returned at the mentioned address without any service fee but with restriction in some countries
- You can also get in touch with Bag port UK at http://www.bagport.co.uk/contact/ these run their services at Bristol International Airport, London Luton Airport, London Stansted Airport, London Heathrow Airport and Leeds-Bradford International Airport to offer services such as Baggage Trolley Management, Baggage Wrapping and Weighing
- You can take up to a total of ten checked bags per person including any free allowance if you have. Every extra bag can be checked by this link of baggage allowances http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/baggage-essentials/checked-baggage-allowances
British Airways Billing Information
The customer can get a receipt of the travel within the last twelve months by filling up the form from the link http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/webforms/public/en_gb/?eId=120001&wfpId=customer_receipt and you can check all the booking terms and conditions at http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/legal/package-booking-terms-and-conditions
British Airways other Contact Pages
- To get a group booking quote, the customer can use the link http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/webforms/public/en_de?eId=120001&wfpId=degroupsrates
- http://www.britishAirways.com/en-de/information/accessibility-site-help enables the user to get the website help while accessing the information.
- http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/checking-in/mobile-boarding-pass To download the boarding pass into the mobile, this service is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Android.
- http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/home/public/en_gb using this link you can check the flight status, hotel or car rentals and manage the bookings online
- While making the booking online, you can use this link http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/seating/seat-maps to get the seating map in order to view the layout of each cabin of the aircraft
- You can request for a special meal at https://www.britishAirways.com/travel/managebooking/public/en_gb but all special meals are not offered on all flights
- For British Airways UK live chat, the customers can log in to the page https://gethuman.com/chat/British-Airways-UK
- British Airways UK help page at http://www.britishAirways.com/travel/custrelform/public/en_gb
- For some medical circumstances like recent illness or travelling for treatment, a medical information form needs to be downloaded from http://www.britishAirways.com/cms/global/pdfs/health/BA_Medical_Information_Form.pdf to be filled in by the customer and their doctor and send to Passenger Medical Clearance Unit (PMCU) who will then advise for travelling. Their email address is [email protected] and contact number is + 44 (0) 20 8738 5444
- http://www.britishAirways.com/en-gb/information/travel-assistance/medical-conditions-and-pregnancy this link can be used as guide for any medical related information for travelling
British Airways Contact Numbers, Toll-Free, Geographic Number
- British Airways Geographic number is: 01914907900. This number is free calling from a mobile phone or landline and is also available when calling from abroad.
- British Airways toll free number is 1-800-AIRWAYS, 1-800-247-9297 for reservations,
- 1-800-403-0882 for online support
- 1-800-828-8144 for baggage claims
- 1-800-452-1201 for executive club reservations
- 1-800-654-6150 for group reservations
- 1-800-955-2748 for executive club services
- 1-877-4-A-VACATION, 1-877-428-2284 for holidays
- British Airways 24 hrs helpline number is 18601803592
British Airways customer complaints helpdesk number
- For any complaints about the services of the airlines, or some other reason the customer can contact at the British Airways helpdesk at 0344 493 0787 option 3, then followed by option 2 from Monday to Friday between 08:00-18:30, Saturday 09:00-17:00 and Sunday from 09:00-17:00 for a call back only
- You can also mail in your complaint to the above mentioned contact address or email at https://www.britishAirways.com/travel/custrelform/public/en_gb the airline would get in touch as soon as possible
- The complaints can also be posted at http://www.airlinecomplaints.org/forumdisplay.php?f=205
- Pay bill online URL
- Online login URL
- Official Website URL
- Registration Page
- IOS app URL
- Face book page URL
- Twitter page URL
- LinkedIn page URL
- You Tube URL