BT Sport Direct Contact Number:
0843 837 5388
Calls to this number will cost you 7p per minute and your phone company’s access charge
Call This Number and Save it Under “BT Sport Number”.
You can place the order for the BT sports by contacting the BT Sport customer services at the free BT Sport activation free contact number 0800 800 150 and BT Sport phone number +44 179 359 6931 if you are calling from outside the UK. The BT Sport customer service opening hours are from Mon- Fri 8AM- 9PM, Sat 8AM- 8PM and Sun 9AM- 6PM. For your reference, various questions have been already answered through this page and this will surely help in understanding the details. Still, if you have any doubts, you can refer to the BT community forum via the page. You can easily manage your BT Sport packages online by signing in the account via the page using the BT ID. This will help you to manage all the services and saving time as well.
BT Sport Contact Numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Order Placing/ Any General Questions||0800 800 150||+44 179 359 6931|
|Billing Questions/ Payments||0800 443 311||+44 179 359 6931|
|Order Status Tracking/ Any Order Changes/ Cancel Services||0800 783 1401||+44 179 359 6931|
|Media Contact||0207 356 5000 /
0800 085 0660 (Regional Team)
|+44 207 356 5000 /|
|Complaints||0800 111 4567||+44 179 359 6931|
|Ombudsman Services: Communications||0330 440 1614
(textphone at 0330 440 1600
|+44 330 440 1614|
BT Sport Billing Contact Number
If you wish to know the current balance, or would like to pay the bill, you can call the BT Sport free phone number 0800- 0800 443 311. This is an automated phone service which is available for 24 hours. Even you can set up the direct debit on the account to manage the payments easily. For any other questions about the bills, the customers can call the BT Sport phone number free 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931, if calling from abroad. Apart from calling, online chat is the quick and easy way to resolve any of your doubts. You can contact the BT Sport customer care through the BT Sport help chat via the page. While viewing the bill, if you are not able to understand the mentioned charges, you can refer to the guidelines mentioned on the page for help.
BT Sport Order Tracking
If the order status needs to be tracked, the customers have been given various options to do so. It can be checked using the order reference number via the page or you can sign in your BT account via the page and check the same. You can also speak to the advisors and check the status or can make any changes in the order by calling the free BT Sport contact number 0800- 0800 783 1401 or +44 179 359 6931 (when calling from abroad)
Cancel BT Sport Order
If you wish, you can cancel the BT Sport by getting in touch with the BT Sport contact center at the free BT Sport free contact number to cancel 0800 783 1401 and +44 179 359 6931if calling from outside the UK. The phone lines are accessible from Mon- Fri 8AM- 9PM, Sat 8AM- 8PM and Sun 9AM- 6PM
BT Sport Helpline Number
If you are facing any problems while using the BT Sport services, you have been given various options to contact the BT Sport customer support and rectify the matter. They can be contacted over the phone by calling free the 0800 800 150 or +44 179 359 6931, when calling from abroad. The team is accessible for 7 days, 24 hours a day. You can discuss the issue through the live chat sessions via the BT Sport help chat page or by using the online portal via the page. The advisors over the chat are reachable for 7 days a week from 7AM- 10:45PM. In case, if you are finding any error code while watching the BT Sport on the app, then you can refer to the page for an answer and if it is while on a computer, then you may refer to this page. You can also stream BT Sport using Apple TV or chrome cast by following the steps mentioned via the page. Even by using your telephone number, you can check the service status in your area, if it is affected or not. For the same, you can visit the page.
BT Sport Supporters Club
The supporters’ club fund is managed in association with the Comic Relief Limited. You can make donations to the club through your BT bill. You can go through all the detailed information by visiting the page
BT Sport Media Contact
- The journalists can contact the media team for all press related questions either by calling the BT switchboard number 0207 356 5000 or via email at the BT contact email [email protected] .
- The regional journalist can call the regional media team at the BT free contact number 0800 085 0660
BT Sport Feedback
You can surely provide your opinions, suggestions or feedback about the services, website or about the apps through the BT Sport feedback form via the page.
BT Sport Complaints
If you have any complaints regarding the content on the BT sports channel, or any technical issues, you can submit all the details via the contact form. The BT Sport customer care team will take all steps to rectify the issue within 10 working days. Alternatively, the customers have many other ways as well to notify the team about the issue, as described below-
- Live chat– this is the easiest and quick way to discuss the problem with the support team. You can refer to the BT Sport help chat page. The team is accessible from Mon- Sun 7AM- 10:45PM
- BY Phone– you can talk to the advisors over the phone by dialing the BT Sport customer service telephone number free 0800 111 4567 or +44 179 359 6931(when calling from abroad). The phone lines are open for 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- By Post– the details can be sent by mail at the following BT Sport contact address and the team will make sure to revert back within 10 days
- BT Correspondence Centre, Providence Row, Durham DH98 1BT
- Via Email– the issue can also be sent by email via the BT Sport contact email address [email protected] and the advisors will make sure to reply back in 7 days.
- If you are not happy with the given solution, or more than eight weeks without any response has been passed for all services complaints, you can escalate the matter to the Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme via the Ombudsman Services: Communications. They can be contacted over the phone at the number 0330 440 1614 (textphone services at 0330 440 1600) or via post at the address: Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington, WA4 6WU. You can check all their information via the website
- For all the online transaction issues, you can also use the Online Dispute Resolution platform (ODR) via the page.
BT Sport Order Package
The customers have been offered various ways to watch their favorite BT Sport as described below. For more related information, you may refer to the page.
- On BT TV– live sports on BT TV can be watched with a BT Infinity or BT Broadband package
- ON Sky Digital– irrespective of being a BT customer or not, if you have a sky box, you can easily get the BT sports pack.
- On BT Mobile– the customers with the BY mobile can watch using the BT apps.
- On BT Sport app and online player– with the BT broadband services, you can watch BT sports on your computer, tablet or phone using the app and online player
- On BT TV and the Sky Digital Platform– BT sports can be taken on both BT TV and Sky simultaneously.
BT Sport Help
If you are looking for any online support in regard to the orders, upgrade, billing issues, set up via online, sky or apps, you can go through the solutions by visiting this BT Sport help page. If you are facing any issues while signing in the online account, like concerning the username or password, you can refer to this page
Contact BT Sport through Facebook, Twitter, and other Apps
BT Sport is a sports television channel and a part of the BT group across the United Kingdom and Ireland. With the sports pack, four channels are being offered namely, BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3 and BT Sport ESPN. The customers can watch live actions in football, rugby, NBA, Motor racing, and much more. For all the sports lovers, BT Sport is easily accessible through BT TV, Virgin Media and Sky television. It has a dedicated and experienced team of experts whom can easily be approached for any concerns through free phone number or via the online contact forms or by using the BT apps or through the social platforms.