BT Customer Service Direct Number:
0800 800 030
Call This Number and Save it Under BT Number”.
Here are some of BT customer service contact numbers, 0800 free numbers:
- Cancel your BT? this is the number free: 0800 800 030
- This number: 0800 032 2111 is a BT number that you can use for BT Broadband free
- BT Infinity 0800 111 4567 free
- If you need to use BT helpline for billing related query, try this free number: 0800 800 150 (this number is also the BT general number. I found this specific number here: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/1885.
BT customer service address
If you need assistance of BT customer services, you can do so by writing a letter & sending it to BT customer care address:
BT Head Office
The address shall also be mentioned at the back of your bill. You can use that address to write a mail to BT customer care services.
For filing a complaint about billing services of BT, you can write a letter at following BT customer complaint postal address:
BT Correspondence Centre
You are required to enter your contact information while sending a complaint so that revert back is possible. BT will contact you regarding outcome of the complaint filed. You can also send an email at BT customer care email address link https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/5642,5644
Now, let me show you guys how to find any BT contact number, directly from BT website.
First step: go to this page:
Next step is to find the service you need help with:
There are services to choose from. You can click directly on one of those links:
- Do you need help with your BT bill? If so, click this link: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contac. Or just use the BT bill payment phone number: 0800 44 33 11
- Do you need help with your BT order? Call the BT order line: 0800 100 400
- In case you are moving home, and need to move your BT services with you, call: 0800 100 400 free number.
- You need general help with one of your BT different services? try calling BT customer service 03 number: 0330 1234 150:
- If you just want to get some information about BT products, feedback etc. call BT sales on: 0800 800 150 or 150 from your BT phone free.
- For complaints, https://www.bt.com/help/home/complaints.html. If you already made a complaint and need to escalate it, send an email to: [email protected]
Now, Let’s say you are having some issues with your BT Broadband or BT Infinity, and you need some help. Ok, you clicked that link (#4, the one with the different services), and you got to a page looking like this:
Done! You just need to click the “Call us” button, and kaboom! you got the number!
One more thing (pretty important too) – there are small stars, those stars indicate how much you’ll pay for that call, etc. So, check them out before you make the call to BT (any customer service call to any of those BT contact numbers, always check those fine prints):
BT provides various services to its customers such as broadband, BT TV, Phone and mobile services & many more. It is serving large number of customers located in UK.
Their main aim is to provide satisfaction to customers & fulfil their desires. They are always available for providing necessary assistances & resolving their queries & complaints. You can visit the link https://business.bt.com/ for getting business related services from BT sport. We will discuss in detail the contact numbers, addresses & URLs that can be used to contact customer assistance of BT & also procedure for filing complaints.
BT customer services
BT customer care services are always ready to provide you necessary assistance. For problems related to your landline, there are many options to contact BT service – BT customer service free number is 0800 100 400 and the BT 03 number is: 0330 1234 150 this number is charged at 8p per minute.
BT contact number moving house number
for activating phone line in your new home, you are required to call BT contact number moving house number 0800 100 400 – Free number.
contact number from mobile and contact BT customer service abroad numbers
For other queries regarding phone service of BT you can call BT contact number from mobile 0330 123 4151. If you are calling from landline, call BT customer service phone number 0800 800 151 free number. However, if you are not staying in UK, contact BT customer service abroad 0179 359 6931. These numbers are available for 24 hours & can be called upon any time. You can also resolve your problem through live chat using following BT customer chat link https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/430/c/5627,5628. The chat timings are between 7 am to 10:45 pm.
If you are facing problems related to broadband services of BT, contact BT broadband customer service number
0800 111 4567 free number. This number can be called using landline. You can also make a call using mobile on BT customer broadband help number 0330 123 4567. But if are non-resident and live outside UK, you can use BT contact number abroad 0179 359 6931. These numbers can be contacted anytime but best availability timings are between 12pm to 4pm. You can also call on these BT customer helpline numbers if you are facing problem with email or security software, problem with BT TV or problem with BT sport.
You will not be charged any amount for making call on 0800 numbers from UK landline. However, for calling on 0330 numbers, national charges will apply. The numbers calling from abroad will cost depending upon the country from which you are calling.
If you have moved your home & your phone line has also shifted to new area, you need assistance to activate your phone line in new area.
BT customer number UK (Moving)
You can call on BT contact number moving house 0800 100 400 from landline free number. For making a call through mobile, you can use BT customer number UK 0330 1234 150. BT customer helpline desk will start its operations from 8 am to 9 pm on Weekdays. BT customer service opening hours are 8 am on Saturday & closing timings are 8 pm. On Sunday you can make a call between 9 am to 6 pm.
BT landline contact us number
If you are facing problem with logging in you BT id, you can use BT landline contact us number 0800 707 6310 free number. For calling through mobile, you can use BT customer contact number 0330 1234 150. These numbers are available between 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday the availability timings are between 9am to 6pm. You can also use chat services of BT. Following BT customer live chat link can be used to talking to customer representative.
If you are having queries & need assistance regarding BT Smart Talk services, call BT UK customer service number 0800 011 3845 free number. The call timings are between 8am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday & between 8am to 6pm on Sunday. For resolving problems related to signing up to BT Smart Talk services, please call on BT customer number UK 0800 800 151 free number.
BT business customer service number
It is available for 24 hours & can be contacted any time for getting necessary assistance. You are just required to make a call on BT business customer service number 0800 800 152 free number. This BT business customer helpline number is free & you will not be charged any amount for making call.
BT bill payment services number
- You can use BT contact phone numbers for billing payments & resolving other queries related to such topic. You are required to make a call on BT automated telephone service number
0800 443 311 free number. You are just required to follow the instructions given by automated system. You will be asked to provide account details & checking account details through which you wish to make payment. After the payment is completed you will be provided receipt confirming that your payment has been submitted with BT.
- The payment of bill should be made on time otherwise you will be charged late payment charges of 7.50 pounds. For making payment using online services of BT you are required to follow the link https://secure.business.bt.com/eserve/cust/loggedout/payByCard.html. For this option you will be required to get registered at their official website.
- You can also use the following link for making payment
https://www.bt.com/eIM/cya/loggedout/makeoneoffpayment/consumerEbillingAccountDetails.do. This method of payment is used by business customers.
BT customer complaints department numbers
- BT services are always there to help you in resolving your problems. If you are not satisfied with the billing services & order services of BT, you can file a complaint. You can lodge a complaint by calling on BT customer complaint number 0800 800 150 free number using landline.
- The complaint can also be filed by calling through mobile on BT complaint department number 0330 123 4150.
- If you living outside UK & using the services of BT but are not satisfied, you can call on BT complaint number from abroad
0179 359 6931. You can call between 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday & between 9 am to 6 pm in Sunday. The complaint can also be filed using BT complaint live chat link https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/389/c/5642,5644
- The chat services are available between 8 am to 9 pm from Monday to Friday, between 8am to 8pm on Saturday & between 8 am to 6 pm on Sunday.
- Above numbers can also be used for filing complaint regarding phone service of BT. The BT chat services for making a complaint regarding BT mobile will be available between 7am to 11pm every day at following link https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/468/c/5642,7550
- The complaint phone numbers related to technical issues of BT mobile service are available between 7 am to 10 pm from Monday to Sunday.
BT complaint telephone numbers from mobile / landline
- If you are not happy with the landline services of BT, you can call on BT complaint telephone numbers 0800 800 151 free number if you are calling from landline, 0330 123 4151 if you are calling from mobile & 0179 359 6931 if you are living abroad & want to file complaint in UK department. The call timings are between 7 am to 11 pm on all days. After these timings BT automated phone system service can be used for filing complaint.
- The chat timings are between 8 am to 9 pm on all days at following link https://bt.custhelp.com/app/chat/contact_chat/queue_id/478/c/5642,5676
- BT community forums at following link is another way to file a complaint https://community.bt.com/
- For filing a complaint BT TV services or BT support services, you can make a call at BT complaint contact numbers 0800 111 4567 free number, using landline, 0330 123 4567 using mobile & if you are not staying in UK call 0179 359 6931. These numbers are available for 24 hours. The complaint can also be filed using live chat services that are available between 8 am to 9 pm.
- If your complaint is still not resolved & eight weeks have been passed, you can refer your complaint to Ombudsman services. It is neutral and independent organization for those who are not satisfied with the results of the complaints. No fee shall be charged & complaint can be filed by calling on number 0330 440 1614.
Contact BT through social media, Facebook, Twitter and BT Login
- BT Pay bill URL
- BT Online Login URL
- Official website URL
- BT IOS App URL
- FB URL
- BT Twitter URL
- BT LinkedIn URL
- You tube URL