For CollectPlus customer service you can call 0192 360 1616 you can Call This Number and Save it Under “CollectPlus Number” on your phone, but remember- this is call connection service and is costing you the above charges.
Collect Plus is one of the leading parcel delivery service providers in United Kingdom, with thousands of parcel stores all across. Collect Plus has been the joint venture of the leading parcel carrier Yodel and the leading payment network provider PayPoint. The Collect Plus customer service representative work untiringly and deal with various customers daily and make their best effort to give the right solution to the raised concerns. The company has always kept its vision to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. The customer service representative can be reached at Collect Plus customer service number 0192 360 1616.
Important collect plus numbers:
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Customer Service Number||0192 360 1616||+44 1923 601616|
|Text Message To Locate Stores||84555|
|PR Team||0207 025 6500||+44 207 025 6500|
Collect Plus Registered Address
If you need any assistance of Collect Plus contact team, you can do so by writing a letter and sending it to the following Collect Plus registered address. You are required to add your personal contact details in the letter posted so that the customer service members can contact you on your mentioned address or contact number as soon as possible
CollectPlus, Victoria House, 49 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1HP
Collect Plus Contact
Twitter's technical issues are causing problems today. Please call us on 01923 601616 if you need urgent assistance https://t.co/BMPXg02Cxi
— Collect+ (@CollectPlus) January 19, 2016
- For all the enquiries, you can contact the Collect Plus customer service team by calling the Collect Plus contact number:
01923 601616. The Collect Plus opening hours are from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm.
- You can subscribe for the Collect Plus newsletter to get the updates on latest news and offers by visiting the page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/news
Collect Plus Parcel Tracking
You can easily track your parcel by entering the Collect Plus parcel tracking code in the box at the page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#tracking-my-parcel . The tracking code is 7-16 characters long and is made up of letters and numbers
Collect Plus Store Locator
- You can check the Collect Plus store near to your place online by entering the place or postcode in the given box in the Collect Plus store locator page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#nearest-store . You can also use the text message option to locate the store details. For this, you need to text COLLECT and your postcode to the number 84555.
- All the contact details of the nearest store will be sent immediately. Alternatively, you can submit the requests online also on the same store locator page or call the Collect Plus phone number 01923 601616.
Collect Plus Damaged Parcel
If your parcel is damaged in transit, you can make a claim for the same by completing the contact form within 28 days via Collect Plus damaged parcel link https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#parcel-has-arrived-damaged . Once all the details have been received, Collect Plus aims to process the claim within 7 working days
Collect Plus Sales Team
- If you would like to know about some commercial opportunities for your business, you can contact the Collect Plus sales team online by filling in the details via the page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#commercial-retailer. The team will make all possible efforts to revert back within 1-2 working days. They can also be contacted over the phone by dialing the Collect Plus phone number 01923 601616, from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm.
- If you would like to be a CollectPlus store, you are required to fill in the form via the page https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#become-a-collectplus-store and the sale team will revert back whenever there will be an opportunity in your area for the services.
Collect Plus PR Team
If you are a journalist and have any media queries, you can contact the Collect Plus PR team by email at Collect Plus contact email [email protected] or by calling the Collect Plus contact number 0207 025 6500.
Collect Plus Marketing Team
If you would want to discuss any marketing opportunity with the Collect Plus team, you can submit your requests online via the form https://www.collectplus.co.uk/contact#collectplus-affiliate or over the phone by dialing the Collect Plus marketing team phone number 01923 601616, from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm.
The company always aims to handle the consignments with the best possible care. However, it might occur that you have a complaint about a delivery. In that case, CollectPlus have a trained and dedicated staff to handle the issues efficiently and to the best of customer satisfaction. For any complaints regarding the services, you can call the Collect Plus complaints phone number
01923 601616 from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm. Or contact through mail: [email protected]
Contact Collect Plus through social media: Facebook, Twitter and more
- Collect Plus Official Website
- Collect Plus Online Registration
- Collect Plus Online Login
- Collect Plus Official Facebook
- Collect Plus Official Twitter
- Collect Plus Official Google Plus
- Collect Plus Official YouTube
- Collect Plus Official LinkedIn
- Collect Plus Official Pinterest
- Collect Plus Official Instagram
- Collect Plus IOS App
- Collect Plus Android App