The Welsh Water customer services team is easily accessible for all the questions about the services at the Welsh Water customer service contact number free 0800 052 0130 here. The phone lines are open for 24 hours, 7 days a week. The customers with speech or hearing impairment can use the Welsh Water text relay services to contact. You can dial the Welsh Water telephone number 18002 and then the number to call or can dial the Welsh Water text phone 18001 and the number to call. Apart from calling, there are various available online forms through the page which you may complete and submit concerning to different departments. The customers can also ask any of their bill or accounts related or supply related questions online by typing them in the box provided via the page. You can also access various questions with their answers for help through the page.
Welsh Water Contact Numbers
Welsh Water Meter Application
If you wish to apply for a water meter, you can check all the details with the Welsh Water contact centre advisor at the free Welsh Water customer helpline 0800 052 0145. The Welsh Water customer services opening times are from Mon – Fri 8AM- 8PM and Sat 8:30AM- 1:30PM. The application can be submitted online using an email form via this page
Welsh Water Meter Reading
Welsh Water Billing Number
- For any of your questions about the bills or your account, you can contact the Welsh Water customer service advisor by dialing the Welsh Water billing number 0800 052 0145 here.
- If you are calling from outside the UK, then you may dial the Welsh Water contact phone number +44 292 090 7703.
- The Welsh speaking customers can call the Welsh Water customer service number free 0800 052 6058 for their billing related questions. The Welsh Water phone opening hours from Mon – Fri 8AM- 8PM and Sat 8:30AM- 1:30PM.
- If your questions is only concerning the water meter bills, then you can call the Welsh Water free contact number 0800 052 0140. The Welsh Water billing advisors can also be contacted through the Welsh Water live chat sessions to discuss your doubts through the page.
Welsh Water Contact Emergency
- In the situation of an emergency, you can dial the Welsh Water emergency phone number 0800 052 0130 anytime as the phone lines are open for 24 hours.
- In regard to the sewerage services, you can call the Welsh Water contact emergency 0800 085 3968 or can report the problem details online using an email form via the page. If there is any kind of smell outside may be from the drain, or from inside the property, the issue can be reported online through this page.
- In the case of water or sewerage emergencies, the customers also have an option to discuss their needs with the Welsh Water customer service adviser through the Welsh Water live chat sessions via the page and clear their doubts. In the case of power cut, you can call the helpline number 105 here
Welsh Water Leakage Contact
In order to report a leak, you can call the Welsh Water free phone number 0800 281 432. The Welsh Water phone opening times are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The details of the leakage can also be submitted in an online contact form via the page
Welsh Water Surface Water Rebate
- If your questions are concerning the surface water drainage, then you may call the dwr cymru Welsh Water phone number free 0800 052 0145 from Mon – Fri 8AM- 8PM and Sat 8:30AM- 1:30PM.
- Being a household or small commercial property, if you are looking to apply for the surface water rebate, then you can submit all the details in an online contact for via the page or can use the application form via the page and send it at the address: Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, PO Box 690, Cardiff, CF3 5WL or you may call the team members at the Welsh Water Cardiff phone number 0800 052 0145. The large commercial properties can just submit the form to be downloaded via the page and the further investigation will be done.
Welsh Water Supply Area
If there is no water or low water pressure in your area, then you can cross check the supply information online by using the postcode via the page. If you wish to contact the advisors of the Welsh Water regulations team, then you may send the requests via the Welsh Water email address [email protected]
Welsh Water Bereavement Contact
In the case of bereavement, you can notify Welsh Water customer support members about all the required details in an online contact form via the page.
Welsh Water Payment Options
The customers have been offered various flexible options to pay off their bills as per their convenience. The details are listed as follows-
- Phone- The payments can easily be made over the telephone by calling the Welsh Water payment phone number 0800 028 5209 anytime as the phone lines are open for 24 hours.
- Online– you can submit all the required details online for the payments via the page and use your debit or credit card
- Online with Santander BillPay– the payment can be done online with a debit card using Santander BillPay (provided by Santander Corporate Banking) through the page
- Direct Debit- the customers can set up a direct debit plan on their account by filling in the details via the page. The amount will be spread over installments and will be deducted from the bank account automatically on a desired date.
- Payment Card– you can also set up a payment card plan through an online contact form via the page. The payment card can be taken to any nearest post office or PayPoint outlet. The post office details can be checked via the page and pay point outlets through this page
- Giro Payment Slips– Giro payment slips are used for payment to any Bank, Post Office or PayPoint outlet.
- Internet Banking/ BACS– using the internet or phone banking, you can pay in full or in instalments using the 10 or 12 digit customer reference number as shown on the bill
- By Post– the cheque or postal order can be sent to the address: Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, P.O.BOX 690, Cardiff, CF3 5WL.
- At any Post Office or any Bank– the payment slip can be used to pay at any bank or post office. You can check your local post office branch details via the page.
Welsh Water Payment Plan Amendment
If any changes are required to be made in your current payment plan, you can submit the details through the page
Welsh Water ID card Check
The customers are given a benefit to check the details of the Welsh Water officer visiting their place anytime by calling the Welsh Water free telephone number 0800 281 141 as the phone lines are accessible for 24 hours.
Welsh Water Priority Services
The customers with special needs due to age, health or medical condition can register for the Welsh Water priority services. The customers can register for the services by completing the application form via the page and sent at the address: Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Freepost SWC 5253, Cardiff, CF3 5GY. You can also request for the form by calling the free Welsh Water contact centre 0800 052 0145 here from Mon- Fri 9AM- 5PM or you can request the support team to complete the form on your behalf.
- The customers can request for the bills in large print, Braille or audio format
- You can access the text relay services by using the Welsh Water text phone number 18001 0800 052 0145 here
- You can nominate your friend, relative or any known person to be the point of contact about your services
- You can choose for a password for safety while calling or when the executive is visiting your place. The password can be registered by calling the free Welsh Water customer services phone number 0800 052 0145
- If you are suspecting any fake call, you can cross check the details by calling the Welsh Water bogus call centre number 0800 281 141
There are various other independent organizations from which you seek advice and support. Some of the contact details are mentioned below
- Wales Council for Deaf People– at the phone number 0144 348 5687 here or via their web page
- Disability Wales– via the telephone 0292 088 7325 or at the web page
- Step Change– accessible at the free phone number 0800 138 1111 or via the page
- Citizens Advice– at their telephone 0344 477 2020 or via their page
Welsh Water Help with Bills
In case if you are struggling to pay the water bills, Welsh Water offers various scheme options to help you with the payments as discussed below
- Water Direct scheme– if you receive some benefits then the scheme allows you to pay directly through the benefits
- Customer Assistance Fund– the fund explains that if you pay the present charges for 6 months, then the fund will pay off half of the arrears.
- WaterSure Wales– this scheme is accessible to the customers having a water meter and the details can be checked via the page.
Welsh Water Home Move Team
- If you are a metered customer, then while making a move, you are required to inform the Welsh Water customer services on or after the day you move. The unmetered users can notify up to 14 days before moving. When you are moving within the Welsh Water region, then you can submit all the required details in an online form via the page.
- If you are a student and moving into a student accommodation, then you may use the form via the page.
- If you are moving out of the Welsh Water region and not responsible for the property in the area, you can submit the details via the page.
- The students moving out of the student accommodation can submit the details via the form.
Welsh Water Business Customers
- The Welsh Water business customers have been offered various options to pay their bills. They can do so online by debit or credit card via the page or by using the using Santander BillPay services via the page.
- If you have any difficulties while using the Santander services, you can contact Santander Corporate Banking on the telephone 0151 966 2105 here from Mon- Fri 9AM- 5PM. The customers can also set up a direct debit plan through the page.
- If you have any questions related to your bills, accounts or if moving premises; you can call the free Welsh Water business contact number 0800 052 0145 or 0800 052 0140 here and the support team will be happy to assist further.
- There are various questions which have already been answered for your reference, which you may check via the page
Welsh Water Developer Services Phone Number
For all the information concerning the developer services, the customers can either call the Welsh Water developer services phone number free 0800 917 2652 here or contact online using an email form via the page or can contact by post at the below mentioned Welsh Water address
Developer Services, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, P.O. Box 3146, Linea, Fortran Road, Cardiff, CF30 0EH
If, in case, you are looking for connection to a water main, or diverting a water main, closure of public sewer, adoption of existing sewerage or any other concern, you are required to fill in a desired application form via the page along with the required details and payment and send it to the above address. The payments can also be made online using the Welsh Water developer services online payment service page. If your questions are regarding the trade effluent, then you may send them via the Welsh Water contact email [email protected] . If you are looking for consent to discharge trade effluent, then you should submit an email form via the page.
Welsh Water Wholesale Service Desk
For any questions or requests, you can get in touch with the Welsh Water wholesale service desk at the Welsh Water wholesale contact number 0800 260 5053 or via the Welsh Water contact email [email protected]. If you prefer to mail, the details can be sent by mail at the following Welsh Water postal address
Wholesale Service Centre, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, PO Box 3164, Fortran Road, Cardiff, CF30 0FF
If you have any concerns regarding the connections, metering, verification of supply, disconnections or any other, you can also submit relevant online contact forms(to be downloaded via the page) at the above address
Welsh Water Press Office Team
- The Welsh Water press office team is accessible for all help and support to the journalists for 24 hours, 7 days a week. The working hours are from 8AM- 6PM and outside these hours; the call will be connected to the duty press officer. The team can be contacted by calling the Welsh Water press office number 0144 345 2452 here or via the Welsh Water contact email [email protected] or to the head of the team at the Welsh Water email address [email protected] .
- You can also contact the team by calling the Welsh Water phone number 0144 345 2304 or via the Welsh Water email [email protected] and the team members will be happy to assist further. When you are required to call outside the working hours, then you may dial the Welsh Water press office phone number 0144 345 2452 and the call will be connected to the on duty officer.
Welsh Water Education Center
The school students are being invited to visit the Welsh Water education centers to understand the water management and thus in helping the environment. The bookings for the visit can be done by emailing the details via the Welsh Water email address [email protected]
Welsh Water Data Protection Contact
If you have any questions related to the Welsh Water privacy policies or about the way your personal details have been handled, you can get in touch with the Welsh Water data protection team either via the Welsh Water email [email protected] or by mail at the Welsh Water contact address: Data Protection Officer, Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, Pentwyn Road, Nelson, Treharris, Mid Glamorgan CF46 6LY.
Welsh Water Community Fund
Any non-profit organization can apply for the fund. You can submit the application form online through the page. You can also download the form via the page and send it by email via the Welsh Water contact email [email protected]. You can check for all the eligibility conditions by visiting the page.
Welsh Water Customer Complaints
- The Welsh Water customer services department always strives to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Still, at times, you may have any issues in regard to the services. Then you can surely contact them so that the matter is rectified at the earliest. The team can be contacted at the helpline 0800 052 0145 here or via the Welsh Water customer services email [email protected] or by post at the following Welsh Water customer service address
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water, PO Box 690, Cardiff, CF3 5WL
- If, in case, you are not happy with the outcome, you can request the team to review the issue again. Still, if not satisfied with the response, then you can contact the Consumer Council for Water (CCW) to investigate further. CCW can be contacted at the telephone number 0300 034 3333 here or via their email [email protected] or at their address: Consumer Council for Water, c/o 1st Floor, Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B2 4AJ and more related information can be checked via their web page.
- If the complaint is still not solved, then you can escalate the issue to WATRS, the Water Redress Scheme. WATRS can be contacted at the phone number 0207 520 3801 or via the email [email protected] or at the address: WATRS, International Dispute Resolution Centre, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU and through their web page.
- Certain complaints can also be referred to Ofwat like anti competitive behavior, or regarding laying pipes on private land etc. They can be contacted at the telephone 0121 644 7500 or via their fax number 0121 644 7559 or via the email address [email protected] . You can also contact at their address: Ofwat, City Centre Tower, 7 Hill Street, Birmingham B5 4UA
- If you are not happy with the given response of the Welsh Water data protection team, then you can forward the matter to the Information Commissioner’s Office at their address- Wycliffe House Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF or by calling them at the telephone number 0303 123 1113 here or contact online via their web page
Contact Welsh Water through Facebook, Twitter and other apps
Dwr Cymru Welsh Water (DCWW) supplies drinking water and wastewater services to most of the Wales and parts of western England. Welsh Water is the sixth largest of the ten regulated water and sewerage companies in England and Wales and has no shareholders and thus successfully termed as a not-for-profit company. The Welsh Water customer services is highly dedicated and knowledgeable to help the users on all concerns including water emergencies, sewerage services, meter application, billing questions, payments etc. They can easily be contacted through the free helpline numbers, via the online forms, live chat forums or through the social portals like Facebook.
- Welsh Water Website
- Welsh Water Online Login Page
- Welsh Water Online Registration Page
- Welsh Water Facebook
- Welsh Water Twitter
- Welsh Water Instagram
- Welsh Water LinkedIn Page
- Welsh Water Supply Videos
- Welsh Water Billing Related Videos
- Welsh Water YouTube
- Welsh Water Have Your Say Page
- Welsh Water Media Centre News
- Welsh Water Regulators Contact Details