Economy Energy is one of the fastest growing energy suppliers in the United Kingdom providing electricity and gas services at very competitive prices and having expertise in prepayment meters and PAYG energy. The Economy Energy customer services has a proper procedure to solve all the queries raised and the users can easily reach to the customer care by calling on the Economy Energy customer care number 0333 103 9053.
Direct and important Economy Energy numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Economy Energy Customer Service Number||0333 103 9053||+44 333 103 9053|
|Economy Energy Priority Services Register||0247 776 7296||+44 247 776 7296|
|Economy Energy Number For Text Message||024 76 100 767||+44 24 76 100 767|
|Stepchange Debt Charity||0800 138 1111||+44 800 138 1111|
|National Grid Emergency Line||0800 111 999||+44 800 111 999|
|Ombudsman Services: Energy||0330 440 1624(textphone 0330 440 1600)||+44 330 440 1624(textphone +44 330 440 1600)|
|Citizen Advice Consumer Helpline||03454 04 05 06||+44 3454 04 05 06|
Economy Energy Contact
For all your enquiries, you can get in touch with the Economy Energy customer support team by dialing the Economy Energy contact number 0333 103 9053.
The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 8am – 6pm. You can check some of the already answered questions via the support page https://www.economyenergy.co.uk/customer-support/ . You can easily get the quotes online by entering the postcode in the given box in the page https://www.economyenergy.co.uk/switch-to-us
Economy Energy Meter Readings
You can easily submit your meter readings via email mentioning all the contact details as well to Economy Energy contact email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact the customer support advisors on the Economy Energy meter readings phone number 0333 103 9053 and submit the readings
Economy Energy Home Move Service
If you are moving from your property, you need to inform the support team by calling the Economy Energy home move service phone number 0333 103 9053
Economy Energy Top Ups
- For the prepayment meters, you can top up your gas or electricity at any Paypoint store. There are more than 28,300 PayPoint outlets in the UK and you can check for the Paypoint near to your place via Economy Energy top ups link https://www.paypoint.com/en-gb/consumers/store-locator . If you have a smart meter, you have various options to top up the meter like apps, online, text message or by phone.
- Top up app: you can use the top up app from either the App Store or Google Play and add credit to your smart meter
- Online: top up can be easily done online by signing in the account via the link https://economyenergypayments.paypoint.com/Energy
- Over the phone: you can use the Economy Energy automated service on the number 0333 103 9053 and select option 5 and using the debit or credit card for the payment
- Text message: the top ups can be made by sending the text message PAY followed by your smart payment card number and amount to the Economy Energy contact number 024 76 100 767
- In Store PayPoint: the top ups can also be made at any Paypoint store
If you are facing any kind of financial difficulties, you can seek the advice from StepChange Debt Charity. They are available on the freephone number 0800 138 1111 (Mon to Fri 8am – 8pm and Saturday 8am – 4pm) or online via the page https://www.stepchange.org/
Economy Energy Priority Services Register (PSR)
The customers with special requirements can register for the priority services like bills in accessible formats, password scheme or the typetalk services. For any queries, you can call the Economy Energy priority service register contact number 0247 776 7296 or 0333 103 9053 and apply to be included on the register. The application can also be sent by email at Economy Energy contact email email@example.com or by mailing the PSR form via the link https://www.economyenergy.co.uk/media/1296/economy-energy-priority-services-form-v1.pdf to the following address
Economy Energy, Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry, CV1 2TE
Economy Energy Media Relations Team
The journalists can send in their requests or enquiries to the Economy Energy media relations team by email at the Economy Energy contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
Economy Energy Emergency Numbers
- If you suspect any gas leakage, you need to call the National grid emergency line on 0800 111 999. If there is any power cut, you can call the electricity helpline 105.
- It is accessible for 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can also contact your local providers. There contact details can be checked by visiting the page https://www.economyenergy.co.uk/customer-support/emergencies/electricity-emergency/ .
- You can then also contact the Economy Energy advisors on the Economy Energy emergency number 0333 103 9053 from Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 8am – 6pm. In the case if you ever run out of credit and even cannot get to a top-up point quickly, you can be assured that the meters have £10 of extra credit built in on and in the next top up you need to pay back the emergency credit
Economy Energy Careers
You can check for the opportunities online by visiting the Economic Energy careers page https://economyenergy.equator-staging.com/careers/ and apply through email at Economy Energy email address email@example.com
Economy Energy Complaints
When the customers have any complaint, they can surely raise the concern and Economy Energy customer service members take the needful steps to rectify it as soon as possible. You can call the Economy Energy complaints telephone number 0333 103 9053 from Monday to Friday 9am–5pm and make the complaints. The team can also be contacted by email at Economy Energy email address firstname.lastname@example.org . If you prefer to send a mail, you can post the complaint letter to the following address
Customer Complaints, Economy Energy, Friars House, Manor House Drive, Coventry, CV1 2TE
If you are not happy with the given solution, you can escalate the matter to the higher level in the company. And finally, if not satisfied, then the matter can be referred to the Ombudsman Services: Energy for an independent review and can contacted by calling the phone number 0330 440 1624 (textphone services 0330 440 1600) from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm or by email at email@example.com or also by post at the address: Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF. At any time in the complaint process, you can seek advice and support from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau by calling the citizen advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Economy Energy Official Website
- Economy Energy Online Registration
- Economy Energy Online Login
- Economy Energy Official Facebook
- Economy Energy Official YouTube
- Economy Energy Official LinkedIn
- Economy Energy Official Google Plus
- Economy Energy IOS App
- Economy Energy Android App