Started in 2010, Metro Bank is the first new high street bank in the United Kingdom offering personal, commercial, business and private banking services. The bank has the team of well trained, qualified and experienced staff to advise and support with their exceptional customer service skills and they can contacted anytime of the day at the Metro Bank contact centre 0345 0808 500 or by using the mobile banking apps.
Metro Bank contact numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|Contact Centre||0345 0808 500||+ 44 20 3402 8312|
|Business Team||0345 0808 508||+44 20 3402 8312|
|Automated Telephone Banking||0345 0808 505||+44 345 0808 505|
|Private Banking||0203 402 8101||+44 203 402 8101|
|Media Team||020 3870 6109 or 07811 246016 and||+44 20 3870 6109 and|
|Recruitment Team||0203 402 8320||+44 203 402 8320|
|Company Secretary||020 3402 8900||+44 20 3402 8900|
|AbilityNet Phone Number||0800 269 545||+44 800 269 545|
|Equiniti Limited Phone Number||0371 384 2311||+44 121 415 7095|
|Financial Ombudsman Services||0800 023 4567 or||+44 20 7964 0500|
|National Debtline||0808 808 4000||+44 808 808 4000|
|PayPlan||0800 280 2816||+44 800 280 2816|
|StepChange Debt Charity||0800 138 1111||+44 800 138 1111|
Metro Bank opening hours
|Safe Deposit box access
|Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8 PM,
Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM and
Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM
|Bank business team||24 hours|
Metro Bank Contact Address
You can send any of your requests or enquiries by post at the following Metro Bank registered office address
Metro Bank, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA
Metro Bank Contact
- If you have any enquiries, you can get in touch with the Metro Bank contact centre at the Metro Bank customer service number 0345 0808 500. The phone lines are open for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are calling from outside the UK, then you can dial the Metro Bank contact number UK +44 20 3402 8312.
- The Metro Bank customer service team can also be contacted through the social portals like twitter accounts or online via the Metro Bank contact form and the team makes all efforts to reply back within 24 hours.
Metro Bank Business Team
For all the business related queries, you can contact the Metro Bank support team at the Metro Bank business team phone number 0345 0808 508, accessible for 24 hours. And for calls from abroad, you can call the Metro Bank contact number UK +44 20 3402 8312
Metro Bank Private Banking Customers
For your questions regarding the private banking services, you can dial the Metro Bank private banking phone number 0203 402 8101 or contact by email at the Metro Bank email address [email protected].uk
Metro Bank Stores
You can check for the contact details of the nearest bank stores to your place by visiting the Metro Bank store locator page . The stores opening times are from 8 AM – 8 PM Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 6 PM on Saturday and 11 AM – 5 PM on Sundays and bank holidays.
Metro Bank Security
If you suspect for any received email which appears to be fraud, you can send the details immediately to the Metro Bank security support team at the Metro Bank email address [email protected]
Metro Bank Cards Abroad
- You can use your Metro Bank credit or debit cards abroad and if you have any questions, you can call the Metro Bank phone number 0345 0808 500. If you are calling from abroad, then you can dial the Metro Bank contact number UK +44 203 402 8312.
- You can check all the related details and list of European countries by visiting the Metro Bank cards abroad page .
Metro Bank Lost or Stolen Cards
If your Metrobank card has been lost or stolen, you are required to make the cancellation immediately. So, either using the online portal or you can call the Metro Bank support team at the Metro Bank lost or stolen cards phone number 0345 0808 500
Metro Bank Safe Deposit Box
- You can easily access your safe deposit box at the Metro Bank stores from Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8 PM, Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM and Sunday 11 AM – 5 PM. If you have any queries, you can call the Metro Bank contact number 0345 0808 500; or +44 20 3402 8312 from outside the UK.
- You can also get in touch with the Metro Bank automated telephone banking at 0345 0808 505
Metro Bank Payment Options
You have been given various options to make the payment like internet banking, using the mobile apps, in stores. You can also pay over the phone at the Metro Bank contact number 0345 0808 500
Metro Bank Payment Issues
If you are facing difficulty with your debt, you can contact various independent organizations for support and advice.
National Debtline at 0808 808 4000
PayPlan at 0800 280 2816
StepChange Debt Charity at 0800 138 1111
And many more, which you can refer to via this link
Metro Bank Intermediary Team
- You can register online to use the Metro Bank mortgage portal via this Metro Bank intermediary team link and for any queries, the contact details of all the members of the Metro Bank intermediary team is accessible via this page .
- For any questions for the mortgage options, you can call the Metro Bank telephone number 0345 0808 500. If you are not able to get through, you can request for a call back by submitting the Metro Bank mortgage callback form .
Metro Bank Media Team
- The journalists can make their media queries with the Metro Bank media team at the Metro Bank media team telephone number 020 3870 6109 or 07811 246016. You can also call the Metro Bank telephone number 020 3427 1485 or 07811 994554.
- The team can also be contacted by email at the Metro Bank contact email [email protected]
Metro Bank Careers
For the information regarding the work opportunities, you can check the official page and call the Metro Bank recruitment team at the Metro Bank careers phone number 0203 402 8320
Metro Bank Investor Relations Contact
For all the enquiries of shareholdings in the Metro Bank PLC, you need to contact the Metro Bank registrar, Equiniti Limited at the phone number 0371 384 2311 (or +44 121 415 7095 when calling from outside UK). They can also be contacted at the following Metro Bank investor relations contact address
Equiniti Limited, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA and
for more information, you can visit this website . If you wish to get in touch with the Metro Bank company secretary, you can do so over the phone at the Metro Bank telephone number 020 3402 8900 (if calling from abroad +44 20 3402 8900) or by email at the Metro Bank email address [email protected] or [email protected] . You can also contact by mail at the following address
Company Secretary, Metro Bank PLC, One Southampton Row, London WC1B 5HA
Metro Bank Accessibility Team
- For the customers with special needs (disability or impairment) like if require statements in large prints or braille or CD communications etc, you can call the Metro Bank accessibility team at the Metro Bank telephone number 0345 0808 500. While you are making the bank transactions online, you can take the help of guidelines given by AbilityNet.
- You can contact them at the phone number 0800 269 545 for more information or by email at [email protected] . The detailed information can be checked at their page.
Metro Bank Mobile Banking Apps
You can easily manage your online accounts or make the payments using the Metro Bank mobile banking app as described below, via the apple store or the android play. If you are seeking any help for the same, you can visit this page . Still, if you have any queries, you can call the Metro Bank contact number 0345 0808 500 or make a visit to any of the bank store.
Metro Bank Feedback
If you want to give any comments or suggestions while using the website, you can send it by email at the Metro Bank email address [email protected] or on the Metro Bank feedback phone number 0345 0808 500.
Metro Bank Customer Complaints
The bank has a trained and dedicated staff to handle the issues efficiently and to the best of customer satisfaction. If you have any complaints regarding the bank products or services, you can contact the Metro Bank customer complaints phone number 0345 0808 500 or can visit the bank stores using the Metro Bank store locator page. Alternatively, you can submit the issues online as well, via this link or send by post at the below mentioned address
Craig Donaldson, Chief Executive Officer, Metro Bank PLC, One Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HA
If you are not happy with the response, or the complaint has not been solved within eight weeks, the issue can be escalated to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They can be contacted via mail at the address:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR or by telephone on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or +44 20 7964 0500 (when calling from abroad) and via email at [email protected] . All their related information can be checked by visiting their website
Contact Metro Bank using social media- Facebook, Twitter & other apps
|Metro Bank Website|
|Metro Bank online registration|
|Metro Bank Online Login|
|Metro Bank Twitter|
|Metro Bank Youtube|
|Metro Bank Instagram|
|Metro Bank Linkedin|
|Metro Bank IOS App|
|Metro Bank Android App|