For Ovo Energy customer service you can use our signposting service number: 0843 837 5453 call will cost you 7p/minute plus your phone company access charge, you can find more free and local rate numbers on this page. This number is part of our call connection service, you can Call This Number and Save it Under “Ovo Number” on your phone, but remember- this is call connection service and is costing you the above charges.
Ovo Energy contact numbers in the UK and Abroad
Ovo Energy contact timings
|Monthly plans support
|Monday to Thursday 8am – 8pm,
Friday 8am – 6pm and
Saturday 9am – 5pm
|Pay as you go plan
Switching service support
|Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and
Ovo Energy is the one of the leading gas and electricity suppliers in the United Kingdom, serving around 680,000 customers. The users can easily reach to the Ovo Energy customer care by calling on their customer care number or through the social portals and the team makes sure to provide the best customer service possible. The company has always kept its vision to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
Ovo Energy Contact Address
Along with the helpline numbers, the customers are also given an option to mail in their feedback or queries on the below mentioned Ovo Energy contact address
1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6ED
Ovo Energy Contact
Ovo Energy Pay Monthly Plans Customers
- If you are under the pay monthly plans or seeking information for the same, you can contact the Ovo Energy customer care team at the Ovo Energy pay monthly plans customers contact number 0800- 0800 5999 440 and the advisors will be more than happy to assist further.
- Alternatively, you can also dial the Ovo Energy contact number 01179 303 100. The Ovo Energy customer service opening hours are from Monday to Thursday 8am – 8pm, Friday 8am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm.
- The pay monthly team can also be contacted by email at the Ovo Energy contact email [email protected] or you can ask the question online through this page .
- If you prefer to post, you can send the queries or requests at the above mentioned Ovo Energy contact address.
Ovo Energy Pay As You Go Plan Customers
If you are looking for any details concerning the pay as you go plans or have any issues, you can dial the Ovo Energy contact number free 0800 358 3523 or the Ovo Energy pay as you go plan customers phone number 01173 701 041 and get the desired information. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 9am-5pm. The Ovo Energy support team is always accessible online via this page and if you would like to send a mail, you can do so at the above mentioned Ovo Energy contact address
Ovo Energy Smart Technology Team
Although the smart thermostats offer is not available presently, however, if you are an existing user of the same and facing any difficulty, you can contact the Ovo Energy sales support team at the Ovo Energy smart technology team phone number 01226 323 961
Ovo Energy Smart Meter Bookings
If you are a pay monthly customer and would like to check if can install the smart meter in your property, you are required to visit this Ovo Energy smart meter bookings page and this page for pay as you go customers and submit your Ovo account details. The enquiries can also be made by email at the Ovo Energy contact email [email protected]
Switching Services to Ovo Energy
You can easily make a switch to the Ovo Energy by visiting the Switching services to Ovo Energy page and get the quote. If you wish to make a call, you can dial the Ovo Energy contact number free 0800 5999 440 from Mon- Fri 8am – 8pm and Sat 9am – 5pm.
Ovo Energy Moving Home Queries
- Pay Monthly customer– If you are an existing customer, you need to inform the Ovo Energy customer care team that you are moving to a new home online or over the phone at the Ovo Energy moving home queries phone number 0800 5999 440. And at the property you are moving in, you need to check the current supplier through the MPAN number (Meter Point Administration Number – for electricity) and MPRN number (Meter Point Reference Number -for gas).
- If you are unsure, you can call the Meter Point Administration Service (MPAS) on the phone number 0800 5999 440
- PAYG customer– the pay as you go customers are required to inform at the Ovo contact number 0800 358 3523 when moving to a new home. And as discussed above, if you are not sure about the supplier at the new property, you can contact MPAS.
Ovo Energy Billing Issues
If you have any queries concerning your bills, you can contact the Ovo Energy customer care team via email at the Ovo Energy email address [email protected] or over the phone on the Ovo Energy billing issues phone number 0800 5999 440 and the team will resolve the query right away. The phone lines are open from Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 9am-5pm.
Ovo Energy Payment Issues
- If you are facing any trouble while making your bill payments, you can contact the friendly Ovo Energy customer service team by email at the Ovo Energy contact email [email protected] or over the phone at the Ovo Energy payment issues phone number 0800 0699 831.
- If you are looking for some independent advice, you can contact the Citizens Advice consumer service team via their web page or you can call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06. There are number of other organizations also which can provide advice like Step change, National Debtline, Advice UK etc. You can check their contact details via this link .
Ovo Energy Press Team
For all your media related queries, you can get in touch with the Ovo Energy press team over the phone at the Ovo Energy press team contact number 07415 702 472 or via email at the Ovo Energy contact email [email protected]
OVO Charitable Foundation
The Ovo Energy supports various organizations for social causes like contributing to provide education to local children, in poverty projects, and making energy accessible to all. The Ovo customers can make their donations monthly and support the causes by mentioning the details online via Ovo charitable foundation page .
Ovo Energy Refer a Friend Scheme
You can refer your friend or family to the Ovo Energy services and you both can earn a £25 gift card (or may be some other offers). To do so, you can register the details at the Ovo Energy refer a friend scheme page .When your friend has signed up; you will receive a mail from Mention Me via the email address [email protected].
Ovo Energy Emergency Numbers
- In the case of any gas leakage, you can call the 24 hour National gas emergency hotline on 0800 111 999. In the case of power failure, you need to contact your network operator for more information.
- When you are not sure for the operator, you can call 105 and check the district network provider. If you are a pay as you go customer and facing any emergency meter issue, you can dial the Ovo Energy emergency number 0800 358 3523. The number is accessible for 24 hours, 7 days.
Ovo Energy Priority Services Register (PSR)
- The PSR is designed to help the customer with special requirements, if any. If you have any queries, you can call the Ovo Energy priority services register contact number 0800 5999 440.
- To apply for the priority services like bills in accessible formats, password scheme or the typetalk services etc, you are required to fill in the form via this link and to be sent via post at the address:
Ovo Energy, Rivergate, 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ED or
- via email at Ovo Energy email address [email protected]
A new online portal, Ovo Forum has been started where you can ask the questions anytime of the day, as it is accessible for 24 hours. You can register in to the community via this Ovo forum link and can check for the other Ovo Energy customer reviews as well.
Ovo Energy Customer Complaints
- When the customers have any complaint, they can surely raise the concern and Ovo Energy customer service members take the needful steps to rectify it as soon as possible. You can call the Ovo Energy customer complaints phone number 0800 5999 440 (pay monthly customers) or 0800 358 3523 (pay as you go customers). The phone lines are open from Mon-Thurs 8am-8pm, Fri 8am-6pm and Sat 9am-5pm.
- Alternatively; you can contact by email at the Ovo Energy email address [email protected] (for pay monthly customers) and [email protected] (for pay as you go customers).
- You also have been options to contact in other ways, like filling in the online contact form via this link or you can make a personal visit to or send a mail to the following Ovo Energy address
Complaints Team, Ovo Energy, 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ED
The complaints process is explained in details on the website and in any case, if you are seeking a copy of the same in some large print or audio format, you can call the Ovo Energy team on the Ovo Energy phone number 0800 5999 440
If you are not happy with the initial response, you can raise the issue again to the Ovo Energy complaints team to investigate further. If you are still not satisfied, the matter can be escalated to the Energy Ombudsman. They are an independent dispute resolution provider and are free to use and can contacted by calling the phone number 0330 440 1624 (textphone services 0330 440 1600 and fax number 0330 440 1625) from Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or by email at [email protected] or by post at the address:
Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF.
Contact Ovo Energy through social media-Facebook, Twitter & other apps
|Ovo Energy Website||https://www.ovoenergy.com/|