For Santander customer service you can use 0800 028 4055 free number you can Call This Number and Save it Under “Santander Bank Number” on your phone, but remember- this is call connection service and is costing you the above charges. There is also Santander Bank free 080 number.
Santander UK plc is a subsidiary of the multinational bank owned by the Spanish Santander Group. They have a good reputation of providing great service quality and they are always present to help their customers whenever they arise with a complaint or query. You can reach out to the Santander customer service department by calling on their customer care number.
It is advised that the customers keep their account number ready with them while placing the call to the Santander customer service centre on 0800 028 4055 free number. Customers can also contact the Santander customer enquiries department by writing a letter and sending it to their postal address.
Santander Customer Service Address
A customer can reach out to the Santander customer care department with their query in writing through a letter. The letter can be sent to their head office at the following address:
2 Triton Square, Regent’s Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom
It is suggested that you mention your account number and contact details in the letter so that a Santander customer advisor can reach out to you with the solution to your problem.
Santander Customer Complaint Address
You can also write a letter mentioning your complaint and send it to the following postal address:
Complaints, Santander UK PLC, PO Box 1125, Bradford BD1 9PG
- Santander Website
- Santander Online Registration
- Santander Online LogIn
- Santander Official Facebook
- Santander Official Twitter
- Santander on YouTube
- Santander LinkedIn
- Santander iOS App Download
- Santander Android App Download
Santander UK Customer Contact Service Telephone Number and Helpline
All the necessary help for the customers is provided by the Santander customer assistance team. You can take their help b calling on the provided Santander contact numbers.
- To apply for 1|2|3, Everyday, Choice or Basic Current Account call on the Santander customer line 0800 068 6069 free number. Customers can apply for 1|2|3 Student or 1|2|3 Mini Current Account, 1|2|3 Postgraduate, 1|2|3 Graduate or 1|2|3 Mini Account by calling on Santander customer contact phone number 0800 030 4154 free number These lines to apply for current accounts are open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to 4pm Saturdays.
- To manage your current account, you can call the Santander helpline number on the automated telephone banking free number 0800 9 123 123 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can speak to a one to one customer executive from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 8am to 10pm Sundays.
Santander UK Bank Apply For Loans / Bonds Numbers
- To apply for loans in the Santander Bank UK, you can call on 0800 028 4055 (please quote 7030) anytime between 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays.
- To enquire about personal loans call on the Santander personal loans free customer service phone number 0800 876 6386 from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays.
- To make an enquiry about Consumer Finance Loan for existing car loans, you can call on the Santander consumer Finance care phone number 0800 028 4055 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- To apply for Bonds or Savings Account, call free 0800 092 2212
- Cash isa allowance call this free number: 0800 587 2764.
- You can apply for eSaver or Instant Access accounts by calling free 0800 032 4601.
- For Records and Branch Saving Accounts, call free 0800 032 4604.
- You can apply for all the other saving accounts by calling free 0800 389 9875. These Lines are open 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays.
- For managing your Savings Account you can call on the Santander 24 Hour managing savings free number 0800 9 123 123.
- If you need help with asset management or investment accounts, you can call the Santander asset management customer service helpline free number 0800 328 1328 from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays.
Santander Customer Support Number
- If you require support for online banking, you can contact the Santander customer support number free 0800 917 9170. This line is open 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 9pm Sundays.
- To reach out to the Power of Attorney or Santander business adviser, you can call on 0800 068 7010 anytime between 8am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Santander UK Customer Support For Cards and Helpline Numbers
- To apply for credit cards you can call on the Santander contact credit cards support free number 0800 389 9905. This line is open 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm Saturdays. Online credit card support can be found free on 0800 181 4181. You can talk at the Santander contact centre from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 9pm Sunday.
- If a customer has lost a Debit Card or Cash Card, they can call on the Santander lost credit or debit card helpline free numbers 0800 9 123 123 in the UK or +44 1908 237 963 if calling from abroad.
- To report a lost or stolen credit card, the UK customers can call free 0800 9 123 123 and the customers from abroad can call +44 1512 648 725. These helpline numbers are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Santander Insurance Support Telephone Numbers
- If you have a Santander options Home Insurance policy you can either reach out to the self service centre in your online account or call Santander home insurance free 0800 048 1853. This contact number is available from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday and public holidays, and 10am to 4pm Sunday.
- If you have a Santander Home Insurance policy which is underwritten by Aviva you can contact the Aviva customer support free 0800 068 6800. This helpline is open from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Saturday.
- To contact the Santander customer services provided for policies originally taken out through the National & Provincial Building Society, call on 0800 028 4055 anytime between 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday.
- For support regarding car insurance, you can call iGO4 on 0800 917 5090 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm Saturday and 10am to 3pm Sunday.
- If you require help related to your travel insurance policy call ACE free 0800 519 9925 (for customers from UK) or +44 (0) 1293 726329 (for customers calling from abroad). Lines are open from 9am to 5pm between Monday and Friday.
- If your Life insurance and life and critical illness insurance is written by Aviva, you can call Aviva free 0800 068 6800.
- If it is written by Royal London, you can call Royal London on 0800 028 4055. If you have the Guaranteed over 50 plan, call Sun Life free 0800 008 6060.
Santander UK Mortgages Contact Number And Money Worries Advice
- If you are buying your first home, moving home or moving your mortgage to Santander you can call the Santander mortgages contact number free 0800 068 6064 and book an appointment.
- Existing mortgage customers can call free 0800 092 388
- Book a telephone appointment or to change your mortgage plan. To book a branch appointment, you can call free 0800 085 1497.
- For queries regarding existing mortgages, you can call free 0800 917 5630.
- To receive online mortgage technical support, you can call the Santander technical support team free number 0800 917 9170.
- If you have are worried about the Mortgages collections and unsecured loan collections, you can reach out to the contact numbers according to your policy given at Santander contact us
Santander UK Business Banking Contact Numbers
- To apply for Business and Start-Up current accounts, you can call free 0800 068 7010 from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday. You can easily manage your account by calling on 0800 731 6666 from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday.
- To apply and get support for business loans and overdrafts, you can call free 0800 313 4482 anytime between 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
- To apply for Business Rewards Saver Account, you can call free 0800 077 8839.
- To apply for Business Instant access account, you can call free 0800 218 2352.
- Fixed rates business bonds free contact number is 0800 023 2016 and for Clients Business Reserve, the free contact number is 0800 023 2015. These lines are open from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
- You can manage your savings account by calling free 0800 731 6666 from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday.
- To apply for Elavon business credit cards call on 0203 166 4135 anytime between 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Support regarding Elavon cards call Elavon contact number 0800 028 4055 anytime of the day, 7 days a week.
- You can buy various insurance policies for your business or make claims by calling free 0800 068 8734 from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm on Saturday.
- To apply for Treasurer’s current accounts call free 0800 068 7010 and to apply for Treasurer’s savings account call free 0800 218 2352 from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
- Manage your Treasurer’s Current Account and Treasurer’s Savings Account call free 0800 731 6666.
- Business customers can get Santander Online banking support by calling this free number 0800 169 6677 from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 2pm Saturday.
- To report a lost or stolen card or to report a fraud call free 0800 731 6666 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Santander UK Customer Complaints Numbers
If you need to file a complaint, you can contact the Santander customer complaints department in a number of ways.
- Santander UK complaints free number is 0800 171 2171
- Send a secure message by logging into your online account. You can also make a complaint by walking into your nearest Santander bank branch. You can find your nearest branch
- If you do not receive a solution regarding your complaint or you are not satisfied with the solution you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing a letter and sending it to this address Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR
- An email can be sent to [email protected]. For further details visit their website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/.
- You can also contact the service via phone and the Financial Ombudsman on this number 0800 023 4567.