TV Licensing Direct Contact Number:
Call This Number and Save it Under “TV Licensing Number”.
In the United Kingdom, people are required to have a TV license to watch or record the programmes like BBC on live TV, computer or any other mode. TV Licensing customer service contact number is:
0300 790 6165
The BBC is the TV licensing authority in the country. So, the TV licensing website provides all the information pertaining the license, as to who needs to be paid and how much, and what are the different licenses available and if any concessions applicable. A complete list of licensed and unlicensed addresses is maintained to make sure the terms are complied with. You can call TV License services at number 0300 790 6165.
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|TV License UK Contact Numbe||03007906165||+44 300 790 6165|
|Enquiries||0300 790 6112||+44 300 790 6112|
|Accessibility||0300 790 6076||+44 300 790 6076|
|Minicom Services||0300 790 6050||+44 300 790 6050|
|Media Enquiries||020 8752 6606||+44 20 8752 6606|
|Community Relations Team||020 8752 6537||+44 20 8752 6537|
|Direct Debit Queries||0300 790 6144||+44 300 790 6144|
|Pay by Debit or Credit Card||0300 790 6165||+44 300 790 6165|
|Apply/ Queries For Payment Cards||0300 555 0286||+44 300 555 0286|
|Apply/ Queries for Saving Cards||0300 555 0281||+44 300 555 0281|
|Complaints for Reception Quality||0370 901 6789||+44 370 901 6789|
|Complaints for BBC Programmes||03700 100 222||+44 3700 100 222|
TV License Contact Address
If you prefer to write, you can send in the queries at the below mentioned TV license postal address. TV License contact details are:
Customer Relations, TV Licensing, Darlington, DL98 1TL
TV License Contact Us
The customers can write in their queries and send by email at TV license contact email [email protected] . You can also call the TV license UK contact us number 0300 790 6165 and the call centre advisors will be happy to assist further. You can ask any of the questions via the page https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/contact-us/index.app and the support team will make sure to reply back as early as possible.
The customer enquiries can also be answered by calling the TV license customer service number 0300 790 6112. If you face any kind of difficulty while accessing the website or require the license in any other format like braille, large prints etc, you can call the TV license phone number 0300 790 6076.
The welsh speakers can access the welsh language page via the link http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/languages/LANG1 . For the speech or hearing impaired customers, the minicom services are available on the TV license phone number 0300 790 6050.
Head of TV Licensing
The BBC’s TV licensing management team heads the division and ensures that the companies comply with their obligations and are based at the following address
The Lighthouse, BBC White City, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12 7TQ
TV License Media Enquires
If you are a journalist, you can contact the TV license team for the media queries at the TV license 24 hour press office number
020 8752 6606. The queries can also be sent via email at TV license contact email [email protected].
If you have media queries concerning particular region, you can call the relevant press phone numbers which are mentioned in the Tv License media enquiries page http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/media-centre.app
TV License Community Relations Team
If you require information regarding charity, or community relations work, you can contact the team by calling the TV license community relations team phone number 020 8752 6537 or via email at TV license contact email [email protected]
TV License Renewal
You can easily get the license renewed via the online portal by visiting the TV license renewal page https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/renew-your-tv-licence/index.app
Black And White TV License
If you require a black and white TV license, you need to dial the TV license contact number 0300 790 6165
Options to Pay the TV License
You have been given various options to pay for the license charge, as described below-
- Direct Debit– this is the easiest way to make the payment, where you can spread the cost monthly, quarterly or yearly. If you have set up direct debit on the account, you can call for any of the queries the TV license contact number 0300 790 6144. The phone lines are open from Monday to Friday – 8:30am -6:30pm and Saturday – 8:30am-1pm
- Debit or credit card– if you are paying by debit or credit card, you need to fill in the online payment form via the link https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/pay-for-your-tv-licence/index.app or you can pay over the phone by dialing the TV license phone number 0300 790 6165
- Pay at pay point outlet– cash or debit cards can be used to make the payments at any pay point outlets. The outlet details can be checked by visiting the page https://www.paypoint.com/en-gb . If you want to check for the disabled access at the outlets, you can call the TV license phone number 0300 790 6165.
- Payment card-If you want to apply for the payment card, you can call the TV license phone number 0300 555 0286 from Monday to Friday – 8:30am -6:30pm and Saturday – 8:30am-1pm and make the payment using the debit or credit card. Besides this phone payment, you can use the online portal, or pay point outlets and even though text messages. You need to send the text PAY, then the customer number and the amount to pay to 64488
- Savings card– the TV licensing saving cards can be applied by calling the TV license phone number 0300 555 0281 and then the payment can be made either through online platform or at any pay point outlet or over the telephone.
- Cheques or postal orders– the cheques, made payable to ‘TV Licensing’ are to be sent to the following address for the payment-
- Customer Services, TV Licensing, Darlington, DL98 1TL
- BACS electronic transfer– in order to make the bank transfer, you are required to provide the following details to the bank-
- Sort code: 60-80-09
- Account name: CBS TVL Telebanking
- Account number: 30287561
- Reference number: Your 10 digit Licence number
TV Licenses for Business
For all the related information or if you need to add multiple address, you can call the TV license for business contact
0300 790 6165
TV License Cancellation and Refund
If you need to cancel the license, you have to fill in the TV license contact us form via the page https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/contact-us/index.app with all the details. The bank also has to be informed to cancel the direct debit method. If you were using the payment card method, you need to call the TV license cancellation & refund phone number
0300 555 0286.
If you are applying for a refund, you have to fill in the TV license online refund form via the link http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/refunds-and-cancellations/apply-for-a-refund?B64_feedbackMessages=SessionFeedbackMessage . The form with the required documents has to be sent to the following address
The Refund Centre, TV Licensing, Darlington, DL98 1TL
TV License Blind Concessions
If you are blind, you can apply for the 50% concession being provided upon the receipt of some evidences. You need to fill in the application form via TV License blind concession link https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/pay-for-your-tv-licence/index.app and has to be sent to the below mentioned address along with the required documents
TV Licensing, Blind Concession Group, Darlington, DL98 1TL
TV License Complaints
If you have any complaints regarding the services, you can fill in the TV license contact us form via the link https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/contact-us/index.app and submit. Alternatively, you can send in a mail at the above TV license postal address for your general complaints or regarding payment or saving card schemes. If you are not satisfied with the given response, you can escalate the matter to the head of revenue management team at the below TV License complaints address
BBC TV Licensing, 1st Floor, the Lighthouse, BBC White City, 201 Wood Lane, London, W12, 7TQ
And finally the matter can be forwarded to the BBC trust for the review. You can check the related information via the page http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/contact_us/making_a_complaint.html
If the complaint is about the reception quality issue, you need to contact the Radio and Television Investigation Service by dialing the phone number 0370 901 6789 or via mail at the following address
RTIS (Radio and Television Investigation Service),PO Box 1922, Darlington, DL3 0UR
The necessary information can be checked from the page www.radioandtvhelp.co.uk
If the complaint is concerning the BBC programmes, you need to contact the BBC Complaints division by calling the phone number 03700 100 222 or via mail at the following address
BBC Complaints, PO Box