United Utilities provides water and wastewater services to around 3 million households and over 400,000 business premises in the North West England, United Kingdom. Every day, about 2,000 million litres of clean and treated water is supplied through the network of supply pipes. The company has a proper procedure to solve all the queries raised and the users can easily reach to the customer care by calling on the United Utilities customer service number 0345 672 3723.
United Utilities customer service and main contact numbers
|Helpline||UK Contact Numbers||International Contact Numbers|
|General Queries||0345 672 3723||+44 345 672 3723|
|United Utilities Registered Office Phone Number||01925 237 000||+44 1925 237 000|
|Home Move Team||0345 026 7661||+44 345 026 7661|
|Billing Queries If You Do Not Have A Meter||0345 672 2888||+44 345 672 2888|
|Billing Queries If You Have A Meter||0345 672 2999||+44 345 672 2999|
|Bereavement Team/ Priority Services||0345 072 6093||+44 345 072 6093|
|Automated Payment Line||0800 980 6050||+44 800 980 6050|
|Help And Support For Paying Bills||0800 072 6765||+44 800 072 6765|
|Business Team||0345 072 6072||+44 345 072 6072|
|Emergency Contact Number||0345 672 3723||+44 345 672 3723|
|Pollution Hotline||0800 015 1230||+44 800 015 1230|
|Water Leaking Issues||0800 330033||+44 800 330033|
|Investor Relations Team||01925 237033||+44 1925 237033|
|Pension Team (AskHR)||01925 237001||+44 1925 237001|
|Press Office Team||0345 072 0822||+44 345 072 0822|
|Home Customer Complaints Regarding Bills||0345 075 0711||+44 345 075 0711|
|Home Customer Complaints For Services||0345 075 0713 or 0800 316 2125||+44 345 075 0713
or+44 800 316 2125
|Business Customer Complaints Number||0345 072 6072 or 0800 316 2126||+44 345 072 6072
or+44 800 316 2126
|24 Hour Automated Leaflet Request Line||0800 980 6050||+44 800 980 6050|
|National Gas Emergency Service||0800 111 999||+44 800 111 999|
|HomeServe Contact Number||0800 694 4167 (textphone 18001 0800 694 4167)||+44 800 694 4167 (textphone 18001 0800 694 4167)|
|HomeServe Claims Contact Number||0800 694 4173 or 0330 123 0179||+44 800 694 4173 or
+44 330 123 0179
|Equiniti Limited||0371 384 2041 and 0371 384 2255 (textphone services)||+44 371 384 2041 and+44 371 384 2255 (textphone services)|
|Equiniti Share Dealing Service||0345 603 7037||+44 345 603 7037|
|CCW Phone Number||0300 034 2222||+44 300 034 2222|
|CCW Fax Number||0121 345 1010||+44 121 345 1010|
|WATRS Phone Number||0207 520 3801||+44 207 520 3801|
|Ofwat Phone Number||0121 644 7500||+44 121 644 7500|
United Utilities Registered Address
Along with the helpline numbers, the customers are also given an option to mail in their feedback or queries on the below mentioned United Utilities registered address
United Utilities Group PLC, Haweswater House, Lingley Mere Business Park, Lingley Green Avenue, Great Sankey, Warrington WA5 3LP
United Utilities Contact
For your queries, you can contact the United Utilities registered office by dialing the United Utilities contact number 01925 237 000 or via fax at the United Utilities fax number 0345 070 2058.
For any of the water and wastewater enquiries, you can dial the United Utilities water contact number 0345 672 3723 anytime as the number is open for 24 hours. If you have not able to contact over the phone, you can request for a call back by filling the United Utilities callback form at
You can type in the queries and get the answers via the United Utilities online support page at http://www.unitedutilities.com/help-and-support.aspx.
The customers are also given an option to live chat with the customer care advisors. The United Utilities webchat is available from Mon-Fri 9am-7pm.
For any of the general enquiries, you can also contact via email by filling the email form via the link https://www.unitedutilities.com/email-us-form.aspx . The United Utilities customer service team will make all efforts to reply back within 5 working days
United Utilities Home Move
If you are moving home, you need to contact the United Utilities home move team at the United Utilities contact number
0345 026 7661 to complete the moving process.
United Utilities Meter Readings
You can easily submit the United Utilities meter readings online by filling in the online form via the page https://www.unitedutilities.com/Submit-a-meter-reading-form.aspx
United Utilities Billing Queries
If you have any enquiries concerning the bills or your account and if you have no meter at your property, you can get in touch with the United Utilities customer service team by calling the United Utilities billing queries phone number 0345 672 2888 and 0345 672 2999 if you have meter at the property.
The phone lines are open from 8am – 8pm Mon to Fri; and 8am – 4pm on Saturday. In case if you have lost someone, and you have queries concerning their account, you can dial the utilities phone number 0345 072 6093
United Utilities Bill Payments
You have been given various options to make the bill payments as described below:
- Phone: You can make the bill payments over the phone or if you want to check the balance, you can call the United Utilities automated payment line 0800 980 6050
- Online: this is the easiest method of payment using your debit or credit card by visiting the page https://myaccount.unitedutilities.com/guest/pages/paymentoptionselection.aspx
- Ping It: this is a mobile payment service, using your smartphone to pay the bill. You can visit the page https://www.pingit.com/#!/ for more information.
- Cash payments: you can make the payments via the Payzone outlet via the link https://www.payzone.co.uk/consumers/ or through the post office via the link http://www.postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder
- Direct Debit– where a desired amount is deducted every month automatically from the bank account on a fixed date and you can set up this option by visiting the page http://www.unitedutilities.com/DirectDebit.aspx
- Internet Banking– you need to use the following banking details while using the internet service:
NatWest Bank PLC
Sort code: 010917
Account number: 58933956
- At Bank: you can make the payments at your own bank or building society, either by cash or cheque payable to United Utilities Water Limited.
- Due to any kind of financial constraints, or any other reason, if you are unable to pay the bills, you can seek support and advice by calling the United Utilities telephone number 0800 072 6765
United Utilities Business Team
The business customers can talk about their billing concerns or any other general queries by calling the United Utilities business team phone number 0345 072 6072 from 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon to Fri or by filling in the online form via the page https://www.unitedutilitiesbusiness.com/contact-us.aspx In the case of any emergency, you can call the United Utilities phone number 0345 6723 723
United Utilities Emergency Contacts
- If you smell gas, you need to call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.
- If you have any water supply problem or sewage issues, you can call the United Utilities emergency contact number
0345 672 3723. The number is accessible for 24 hours.
- In case there is any leakage on the road, you can contact the team at the United Utilities telephone number 0800 330033.
- If you suspect any kind of pollution on the United Utilities land or rivers, you can call the United Utilities pollution hotline
0800 015 1230.
- The home emergency cover for blocked drains, leaking taps and many other breakdowns are offered through HomeServe. HomeServe can be contacted by calling the phone number
0800 694 4167 (textphone 18001 0800 694 4167) or via email at https://www.homeserve.com/send-us-a-message or by post at the address:
Customer relations Department, HomeServe Membership Ltd, Freepost RLYC-LXAL-GEEH, Walsall, West Midlands WS2 7BN
- If you are an existing HomeServe customer and want to make a claim, you can call the phone number 0800 694 4173(from landline) or 0330 123 0179(from mobile) and for the hearing impaired customers, the textphone services are accessible at 18001 0800 694 4173
United Utilities Priority Services
The customers with special requirements like ill health, disability, and language issues can register for the priority services like bills in accessible formats, password scheme or the typetalk services. If you are eligible for the services, you can call the United Utilities priority services telephone number 0345 072 6093. You can register for the services by filling in the form via the page https://www.unitedutilities.com/priority-services-register-form.aspx
United Utilities Credit Investor Contacts
For all the queries, you can contact the United Utilities credit investor team by filling in the online form via United Utilities credit investor contacts page https://corporate.unitedutilities.com/credit-investor-contact-form.aspx
United Utilities Investor Relations Contact
For all the queries, you can contact the United Utilities investor relations contact team over the phone at 01925 237033 or via the United Utilities online form through the page https://corporate.unitedutilities.com/investors-form.aspx . For the questions regarding the shareholding, you can also contact the Equiniti Limited. They manage the United Utilities share register and can be contacted by dialing the phone number 0371 384 2041 and 0371 384 2255 (textphone services for hearing impaired). If you want to buy or sell the United Utilities shares, you can use the Equiniti share dealing service at the telephone number 0345 603 7037. You can also contact the United Utilities company secretariat department via email at United Utilities contact email [email protected]
United Utilities Pension Team
If you want to join the pension scheme, you need to contact the United Utilities pension team by filling in the online form via the page https://corporate.unitedutilities.com/Pension-scheme-form.aspx. After joining the scheme, you can check what amount of pension you may get at the retirement through the retirement calculator. You can log in the website with the UserID – [email protected] and password – Guest123! For any of the queries, you can contact United Utilities AskHR over the phone at the United Utilities phone number 01925 237001 or over the mail at the following address
United Utilities HR Shared Services, Ground Floor, Clearwater 4, Lingley Mere, Warrington, WA5 3LP
United Utilities Suppliers
The suppliers can contact the United Utilities supply chain management for their questions or request online by filling in the form via United Utilities suppliers page https://corporate.unitedutilities.com/contact-us-supply-chain-form.aspx
United Utilities Media Contacts
For all the media related enquiries, you need to contact the United Utilities press office team by dialing the United Utilities media contact phone number 0345 072 0822. If you are calling out of working hours and it is an urgent query, you can call the United Utilities 24 hours phone number 0345 672 3723. The press office team can also be contacted by email at United Utilities contact email [email protected]
United Utilities Data Protection
If you want to know details for the United Utilities data protection policies, you can send the requests via email at United Utilities contact email [email protected] or via post at the following address:
Data Protection & Fraud Team, United Utilities, Grasmere House, Lingley Mere Business Park, Warrington, WA5 3LP
United Utilities Feedback
If you had a great experience while dealing the customer service advisors, the company encourages nominating the advisor to increase the level of motivation and dedication among all the other service advisors. You can fill in the details via United Utilities feedback page http://unitedutilities.thewowawards.co.uk/nominate
United Utilities Complaints
When the customers have any complaint, they can surely raise the concern and United Utilities customer service members take the needful steps to rectify it as soon as possible.
- If you have any issues regarding the bills, you can call the United Utilities complaints phone number 0345 075 0711 and if you have any issues regarding the water services, you can dial the United Utilities phone number 0345 075 0713. The phone lines are open from Mon- Fri 8am-8pm and Sat 8am-4pm.
- For the customers with hearing or speech impairment, you can use the textphone services by calling 18001 before the number.
- Alternatively, you can also dial the United Utilities free phone number 0800 316 2125 from 9am – 5pm Mon to Friday.
- The business customers for their complaints can call the United Utilities phone number 0345 072 6072 from Mon- Fri 8.30am-5.30pm, or you can call United Utilities free phone number 0800 316 2126 from 9am – 5pm Mon to Friday.
- If you prefer to write, you can mail in the issues at the following address, along with your all contact details including the account number so that the customer service members can reply back as early as possible.
United Utilities, PO Box 453, Warrington, WA55 1SE
- If you are not happy with the response, you can escalate the matter to the Consumer Council for Water (CCW). This is an independent body to investigate the complaints. They can be contacted over the phone at 0300 034 2222 or via fax at:
0121 345 1010, or even by post at the address:
The Consumer Council for Water, First Floor, Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B2 4AJ. You can check all the related information by visiting their website www.ccwater.org.uk.
- If still, you are dissatisfied, you can raise the complaint to the Water Redress Scheme (WATRS). In this case, you require a notice from CCW before WATRS deals with your complaint. WATRS can be contacted over the phone at 0207 520 3801 and their official website is www.watrs.org .
- There are some exceptions to the complaints, which are dealt by Ofwat, rather than CCW. Ofwat can be contacted at the phone number 0121 644 7500 or via email at [email protected] and their website is www.ofwat.gov.uk.
- You can check all the service information under the United Utilities standard of services leaflet through the website. The leaflets can also be requested via the United Utilities 24 hour automated leaflet request line 0800 980 6050.
- If you require the leaflets in any other format like braille, you can call the United Utilities phone number 0345 672 2888
Contact through Social
- United Utilities Official Website
- United Utilities Online Registration
- United Utilities Online Login
- United Utilities Official Facebook
- United Utilities Official Twitter
- United Utilities Official YouTube
- United Utilities Official LinkedIn
- United Utilities Android App