Yorkshire Bank Free Customer Service Direct Number:
0800 456 1 247
Call This Number and Save it Under “Yorkshire Bank Number”.
The service provided by Yorkshire bank is well reputed and it has a good image in providing assistance to their customers whenever they arise with a query. A customer can contact Yorkshire Bank customer care department by phone, mail or by walking in their branch. The Financial care team that provides useful financial advice to their customers can also be reached by various means. To know more about Yorkshire Bank, you can visit their website http://www.ybonline.co.uk . We will discuss in detail the contact numbers, addresses & URLs that can be used to contact customer assistance of Yorkshire Bank & also the procedure for filing complaints.
Yorkshire Bank customer service address
If you need assistance of Yorkshire Bank customer services, you can do so by writing a letter & sending it to Yorkshire Bank customer care address:
20 Merrion Way
Please mention in your contact details so that the customer service members can contact you on your mentioned address or contact number as soon as possible.
You can also visit your nearest Yorkshire Bank Branch and talk to a member of the team to solve your queries. You can find your nearest bank branch by visiting this link http://www.ybonline.co.uk/personal/online-locator/ .
If you want to file a complaint with Yorkshire bank, you can write a letter, addressing it to your branch manager or relationships manager and post it to the following address
Customer Assist Team,
57 Queen Street,
Yorkshire Bank Online Registration:
- Yorkshire Bank Official Website
- Yorkshire Bank Official Facebook Page
- Yorkshire Bank Official Twitter Account
- Yorkshire Bank Official You tube Channel
- Yorkshire Bank Official LinkedIn Page
- Yorkshire Bank iOS App URL
- Yorkshire Bank Android App URL
Yorkshire Bank Customer Service Helpline Department
Yorkshire Bank customer care services are always ready to provide you necessary assistance. For general queries you can contact the Yorkshire Bank Customer Service Department at 0800 456 1 247 or +44 141 951 7315 (for customers outside UK). The Yorkshire Bank customer helpline numbers are absolutely toll free and customer care executives are present to assist the customers 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year.
If you have a query regarding Private Banking, you can call on 0800 783 1314 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year. Alternatively, you can also fill in an enquiry form at this link http://www.ybonline.co.uk/private/private-contact-form and then the Yorkshire Bank customer care team will contact you themselves.
Yorkshire Bank Customer Services Phone Number
For enquiries about Business Banking you can call the Yorkshire Bank customer services phone number 0800 032 3971 between Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 AM. To get more information regarding Business Banking, you can walk in to your nearest branch and talk to a Yorkshire Bank customer executive.
Yorkshire Bank Credit Card Customer Services
- If you need assistance regarding credit card services you can contact the Yorkshire Bank credit card customer services number 0800 678 3320.
- To enquire about a personal loan, call on this number 0800 707 6471 and talk to a Yorkshire Bank customer care representative.
- For help regarding personal loan/savings and investment, call on Yorkshire Bank contact number 0800 20 21 22.
- If you have submitted an application for Current Account, and need some information regarding that, call on the Yorkshire Bank customer helpline 0800 028 3632.
- For enquiries about existing mortgages with Yorkshire Bank, call on 0800 121 4203.
- Yorkshire has special facility for Visually Impaired customers can receive help by calling on 0800 456 1 247 then Select option 2, and then option 1.
- If you receive an e-mail from Yorkshire Bank which you find to be suspicious or think is a scam, you can report phishing e-mails at [email protected]. You can do so by forwarding the e-mail to the provided e-mail address.
For general enquires you can also write a letter and send it to the following postal address.
1st Floor, Guildhall, 57 Queen Street
Do mention your contact details so that the Yorkshire Bank customer care team members can contact you with the solution to your problem.
Yorkshire Bank Internet Banking Helpline
If you are arising with problems while using internet banking, you can contact the Yorkshire Bank customer care internet banking helpline. For personal enquiries, call on 0800 456 1 247.
Yorkshire Bank Business Contact Number
For business enquiries you can call on Yorkshire Bank Business contact number 0800 756 0800. The customer care team is available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, and 365 Days a Year. You can also write your query on the bank’s website and then get quick assistance. The query can be written at this link http://www.ybonline.co.uk/personal/ways-of-banking/mobile/
Yorkshire Bank Emergency Customer Service Numbers
In case a card has been stolen or lost, you can immediately call on the emergency helpline so that the company can protect your account from being misused as soon as possible. You can call on Yorkshire Bank emergency customer service numbers 0800 456 1 247 or +44 141 951 7315 (for customers outside UK). These lines are open for 24 hours a day. As soon as you contact the staff members they will cancel your cards and issue you with replacements.
Yorkshire Bank Financial Care Team
- If you require financial advice you can discuss your options or book an appointment with a company personal by calling the Yorkshire Bank Financial Care Team. Here you can discuss your future and how to maintain your wealth. They can be reached at 0800 141 2261 from 8 AM to 9 PM between Monday and Friday and from 8:30 PM to 4 PM on Saturday.
- For enquiries regarding mortgages you can call on 0800 141 2301 from 8 AM to 6:30 PM between Monday and Friday and from 8:30 PM to 4 PM on Saturday.
- You can also write a letter to the Financial Care team and send it to the following address:
Financial Care Team
20 Merrion Way
- Do mention your contact details so that the Yorkshire Bank Financial care team members can contact you with the solution to your problem.
- You can email a query to the Financial Care Team using the following email address:-
- [email protected]
- However, please be aware the company doesn’t consider this as a secure option as the information and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
- You can even fax the department and send the message to the following Fax Number 0113 807 9483.
Yorkshire Bank Payment Protection Interests
If you require information regarding Payment Protection Interests, you can contact the department by writing them a letter and posting it to the following address:
PPI Information Request
Do mention your contact details so that the Yorkshire Bank Payment Protection Interests department members can contact you with your required information. You will be contacted within 40 working days.
If you have to make a complaint regarding Payment Protection Interests Policy, you can write a letter and send it to the following address:
57 Queen Street
The Payment Protection Interests complaint can also be made over the phone. You can call the customer complaint department on 0800 055 6655 between 9am – 5pm from Monday to Friday. Your complaint can take up to 8 weeks to get resolved.
Yorkshire Bank Customer Complaints Telephone Numbers
If you need to file a complaint, you can contact the customer complaints department in a number of ways.
- You can get in touch with a company personal by visiting the nearest Bank branch. Find your nearest branch at this link http://www.ybonline.co.uk/personal/online-locator .
- You can make a complaint over the phone by calling the Yorkshire Bank customer complaints department at 0800 456 1 247. These lines are open for 24 hours a day. You can also call the Yorkshire Bank customer Assist Team at 0800 055 6655 between 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
- An online complaint form can also be filled at this link http://www.ybonline.co.uk/contact-us/complaints-procedure/online or an online complaint can be sent in the form of a mail to the following email address [email protected].
- Yorkshire Bank will try and resolve your complaint at the earliest.
- If you do not receive a solution regarding your complaint or you are not satisfied with the solution you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service by writing a letter and sending it to this address
Financial Ombudsman Service,
Harbour Exchange Square,
It is a neutral organization that looks after the complaints of those who are not satisfied with the solution of companies. The decision of FOS will be binding on the Yorkshire Bank. You can also contact the service via phone and call them on 0800 023 4567. An email can be sent to [email protected]. For further details visit their website http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/ .